Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Various Living Stream Ministry Publications

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2019, 11:09 PM   #11
Trapped

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Wait.... I actually measured it with a tape measure when you said 100 to 150 feet. Its 20 linear feet.

I'll come back to the rest of your post shortly..... being called away.

Thanks,
Drake
The Collected Works of Witness Lee that just came out (https://www.livingstream.com/cwwl/) are alone themselves a little over approximately 20 linear feet, or so I hear. I am not talking about that collection alone. I am talking about all the publications with Nee or Lee's name on them. I understand there is overlap (content in CWWL is found in other books) but I am talking about all the publications. All the repeated "new" versions of old versions that just have a new cover with ambiguous colors and blurry objects rather than the monotone cover of the past. All the HWMR that are pulled from the other books. All the hymnals. All the Bibles. All the various sets. Truth Lessons, Life Lessons, Collected Works of Watchman Nee, Twelve Baskets Full, Life-studies, Crystallization-Studies, Collected Works, New Believers' Series, Conclusions of the NT, Elders' Trainings, and all the individual books in between, etc.... i.e. all the publications.

Bookcases worth. I see it repeatedly in the saints' homes. It's way more than a combined 20 linear feet.

By the way, we are quite far away from the original line of why does the One Pub repeatedly say "in the Lord's recovery" if it is not about the Lord's recovery.
Trapped is offline   Reply With Quote