Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Orthodoxy - Christian Teaching

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2017, 04:07 PM   #11
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
ZNP,

You might have the teaching about offending the conscience around the wrong way because the lesson as I recall was Paul telling the strong believers who know that idols are nothing to avoid offending the conscience of the weaker ones who believe that the idol is something.

So it seems that you believe that Lee as MOTA is nothing, just as an idol is nothing, and therefore that makes Drake and I the "weak believers" for believing that Lee is the MOTA. Then according to the bible, should you not avoid offending our consciences?
The brothers who are stumbled are those who have left the fellowship of the church over this matter of WL, the MOTA, etc.

As I have said, if you are being stumbled over some liberty of mine then be specific, what is it?

On the other hand if you are being stumbled because of my testimony that Jesus is Lord, that there is only one God and that there is only one hope of our calling, then sorry. Those are items of the faith once for all delivered to the saints. For those items we need to fight the good fight and Jesus said that this could cause a division.

So be specific, what is it that is stumbling you?

We have been very specific about the MOTA doctrine and why some have been stumbled by it.