View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #16
Ohio

Default Re: I love the local church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Amen! Yes UntoHim, key word is disagreement. The may be mistrust, but not hatred. To the contrary, it's because of love for the brothers and sisters we know in the local churches there is groaning for change. A change to local churches which is general in it's receiving. A change that is impartial to whoever walk throught the meeting hall doors. A change in forgiving one another. I would love to see localities such as Moses Lake, Rosemead, etc be received and acknowledged as a local church without fellowship with LSM being a prerequisite.
Why is it that no brother and no church can amiably part ways with LSM? Any disagreement or correcting words from brothers are not taken to the Lord for healthy consideration, rather they are firstly tagged as opinionated, and if others agree, these ones are labeled as rebellious.

LSM is an absolutely closed "society" which answers to no one. They have zero accountability to member churches. How can LSM supposedly "serve" the churches yet these same churches have no say? Numerous concerned brothers (and sisters) over the period of many decades have brought serious issues to light at LSM, all with the same result -- expulsion. Why is that? Should not all ministries be open to examination? The apostles walked in the light of day, but LSM operates with impunity.