View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
aron

Default Re: How to rescue those still in LCs in Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubei View Post
My "strategy" to rescue some, which I am not sure is my new burden from the Lord, is translating good English materials into Korean for free distribution to them.

Can you pop up any good stuff for me to translate? It's impossible to translate this forum from A to Z. So, I need brief but powerful ones.
I would start with the testimony of Witness Lee's closest co-worker, who translated his hymnal into English. His name is John Ingalls and his writing is under the "history" section on this forum of writings of former leading ones.

It is called "Speaking the Truth In Love". I would translate the whole thing, and then excerpt what is relevant. If you see the behaviour of Witness Lee and his family it's not much different than from David Yonggi Cho in Korea. Nepotism, cover-up, money-laundering, ejection of those who tried to expose unrighteousness.

Also "History of the Local Church" by Don Rutledge. He was one of the early American converts, who saw DayStar first-hand, what it caused. He corroborates with Ingalls about what happened.

And another brother named Steve Isitt has done a lot of research on the history of the group. See attached links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post