View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #14
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: What ever happened to Max Rappaport, John Ingells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
And guess what. We are now part of the thing they despise and ridicule. Do we simply return the favor? Or do we provide the evidence for them to see their own errors and at least decide for themselves rather than just closing their eyes and never knowing there is a scriptural and reasoned support for those who disagree with them.?
Points well taken! As to the latter part, this is one of the biggest reasons that this forum exists - to provide a venue, an imperfect and messy venue to be sure, but a venue nonetheless, that at times can provide some "scriptural and reasoned support" to all concerned. Also the forum can be a valuable thing for people seeking to know the uncensored history of the movement, which would include the very theme of this thread - "Whatever happened to?".

Quote:
So what is it that is wrong with AiM in the way it meets that warrants us scrutinizing it in the same way that the LRC scrutinizes everyone else
Just sharing my observations bro. Call it scrutinizing if you wish, but unlike the LRC I actually went to the fellowship (more than once), observed with my own eyes and ears, and then reported as to what I saw and heard. If you think I'm being overly critical, I can live with that. But please don't place my criticisms in the same category of the Local Church's "poor, poor Christianity" nonsense, cause what I posted is not even in the same league...not even close.
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote