View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #336
Drake

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
In regards to the publication of the speakings/writings of Watchman Nee, they are not treated with anywhere near the reverence that is afforded to 李常受; Lǐ Chángshňu; - and they never have been in the West since Witness Lee absconded to our fair shores.

....I would challenge him, or anyone, to bring one of these volumes of Nee to the prophesying meeting", stand up and read about the part where Nee clearly states that the ministry should be for the church(es) and not the other way around (like it is in the Local Church of Witness Lee). -
Yep.....and there it is... right on schedule.... the ever waiting in the wings brother UntoHim argument .... " uneducated man from China, without a Divinity degree coming over here to our fair Western shores, thinks he is smarter then the rest of us, and forcing us to buy his books.... "

Now, I know that this will come as some surprise to you brother, but I have and frequently do just what you say.... I research and include Watchman Nee statements in my messages and prophesying.

Look brother, you are constantly trying create daylight between Brother Lee where there is none so you ignore the facts, distort the facts, introduce your own "facts" like you did in this thread. Like:

You claim LSM exclusively publishes one author.

False. The facts are that there are many.

You claim that LSM only publishes "scant little of Nee where it proof texts and confirms Lee".

False. The collected works of Watchman Nee are 62 volumes.. hardly "scant little".

You claim Brother Nee said the ministry is for the churches but Brother Lee did not.

False. Brother Lee in the base note "Paul never tried to force all the churches to follow him in his ministry, but Paul surely had a ministry for the churches."

You claim we believers in the local churches are forced to read only one author, Witness Lee.

False.

... and yet, you just keep racking them up and when confronted with the facts rather than restate based on those facts, you turn to the "uneducated China man" argument.

What possesses you to do that?

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote