Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Extras! Extras! Read All About It!

Extras! Extras! Read All About It! Everything else that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else

Old 01-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
OBW

Default Old Berean Forum Index

The Excel file in the ZIP attached below contains a listing of the threads available in the Old Bereans forum that operated from some time in 2004 until it began to have troubles in mid-2010. The forum is actually older than 2004, but due to another problem back then, older information is not available.
The forum can be found at: http://thebereans.net/forum2/

Scroll about half-way down the page and click on “Nee, Lee & the Church of Recovery” to get to the Local Church portion of the forum.
The initial screen will likely only show you the three “Sticky” threads. Be sure the options at the bottom left are set as follows:
Sorted by: Last Post Time
Sort Order: Descending
From the: Beginning
Then click on “Show Threads

There should now be 23 threads showing per page, including the 3 “Sticky” threads. Since the search tools are no longer available (at least as of the time this was written), you will need to estimate the correct page to go to. I have included thread number and estimated page number in the file based on 20 per page. Because there were two or three totally irrelevant entries deleted, you may have to go to the next page to find your thread if it was near the end of that page.

I have not gone through to edit some characters that came out strange, so there are a few with Greek and other characers instad of single quotes, long hyphens, etc.

If for any reason it shows in a different way, such as more or less threads per page, you will need to alter the instructions accordingly.

Last, the file is protected, but without a password.

Happy hunting!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bereans Index.zip (85.8 KB, 476 views)
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote