Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Various Living Stream Ministry Publications

Old 06-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
ABrotherinFaith

Default Re: 106 things not many Christians know (but Witness Lee knows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Let's rephrase that to say:

"love the ministry" overturned "love your neigbor. If your neighbor wasn't "for the ministry" you could throw him/her under the bus.

The ministry became the conditional basis for loving. If you love the ministry, then we as lovers of the ministry love you. If you don't love the ministry, you are not deemed profitable to spend time with.
The nail has been squarely hit on the head! My wife and I both felt this the moment I made a comment in one of the meetings about how I didn't quite agree with how the ministry viewed Psalms. Everyone looked up from their outlines. I was told I just didn't see what everyone else apparently "SAW" by having just read (once) the outline or life study or ministry book we were reading at the time. My "church life" since then has definitely lacked the shepherding LCers are so fond of. I think for the most part, at least among many of the brothers and sisters around my age, I've been written off, tolerated because I've been around a lot longer than them.
ABrotherinFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
james73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrotherinFaith View Post
The nail has been squarely hit on the head! My wife and I both felt this the moment I made a comment in one of the meetings about how I didn't quite agree with how the ministry viewed Psalms. Everyone looked up from their outlines. I was told I just didn't see what everyone else apparently "SAW" by having just read (once) the outline or life study or ministry book we were reading at the time. My "church life" since then has definitely lacked the shepherding LCers are so fond of. I think for the most part, at least among many of the brothers and sisters around my age, I've been written off, tolerated because I've been around a lot longer than them.
Yup- me too! Written off is right - I was actually "quarantined" in the small group last night to the naughty table for precisely this sin - constant questioning LSM and our group's insistence on reading only Witness Lee. We had a promising "New One" in the group, so I guess they didn't want me polluting him or pointing out the nonsense.

Here's how it went down: "Hmm, tonight we will try something new, we will break into even smaller groups... let's see.. hmm, brother James, hey, why don't you sit over here with me, while the others can share over there".

It was a strange meeting: some invisible "leading ones" had apparently decided that beforehand we would read and "fellowship" on John 2, 1-18.

The thing is, there's nothing else to share on John 2 once someone has bashed it over the head with a LifeStudy. I felt like I was a slow student in a math class. "And James, the significance of the THIRD day is?" "And James, the water represents?" "And James, do you know why there were six jars?" "And James, so that means Christ is....?" (the hypotenuse? the tangent? I dunno, I'm not getting it. Oh LIFE, of course, yes, life.... groan)

That was on my table with the elder and his wife, I am sure the New One in the free group had a different experience; I am sure the Life Study was concealed within smartphones, it just seemed like all these people were having great revelation from the common bible story of turning water into wine. "Not many Christians know the significance of the water into wine" haha. Perhaps that explains the tortured manipulation of the group into reading that bible section that night, totally out of the blue, so they could impress the New One.

The thing is, I would probably find it funny, I would just leave them to it, but for this horrible feeling that "they are the only church". It reminds me of a joke by Zizek: a guy starts to believe he has turned into a seed, a piece of grain, and nothing can convince him otherwise. So he is hospitalized, and many doctors and psychologists work on him until he is eventually cured. And he is going to leave the hospital when he comes running back in. "I can't go out there," he says. "There's a chicken! It will eat me!" "Come on," says the doctor. "You're cured, you're a man now, you're not a seed any more." And the man says "Yes, I know! But does the chicken know that?"

I can leave, because I know it's not the genuine church - but do they know that? I don't want people praying for me, that I've fallen into Satan's clutches. I'm actually afraid of those prayers, as nonsensical as it sounds.
james73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
countmeworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james73 View Post
Yup- me too! Written off is right - I was actually "quarantined" in the small group last night to the naughty table for precisely this sin - constant questioning LSM and our group's insistence on reading only Witness Lee. We had a promising "New One" in the group, so I guess they didn't want me polluting him or pointing out the nonsense.

Here's how it went down: "Hmm, tonight we will try something new, we will break into even smaller groups... let's see.. hmm, brother James, hey, why don't you sit over here with me, while the others can share over there".

It was a strange meeting: some invisible "leading ones" had apparently decided that beforehand we would read and "fellowship" on John 2, 1-18.

The thing is, there's nothing else to share on John 2 once someone has bashed it over the head with a LifeStudy. I felt like I was a slow student in a math class. "And James, the significance of the THIRD day is?" "And James, the water represents?" "And James, do you know why there were six jars?" "And James, so that means Christ is....?" (the hypotenuse? the tangent? I dunno, I'm not getting it. Oh LIFE, of course, yes, life.... groan)

That was on my table with the elder and his wife, I am sure the New One in the free group had a different experience; I am sure the Life Study was concealed within smartphones, it just seemed like all these people were having great revelation from the common bible story of turning water into wine. "Not many Christians know the significance of the water into wine" haha. Perhaps that explains the tortured manipulation of the group into reading that bible section that night, totally out of the blue, so they could impress the New One.

The thing is, I would probably find it funny, I would just leave them to it, but for this horrible feeling that "they are the only church". It reminds me of a joke by Zizek: a guy starts to believe he has turned into a seed, a piece of grain, and nothing can convince him otherwise. So he is hospitalized, and many doctors and psychologists work on him until he is eventually cured. And he is going to leave the hospital when he comes running back in. "I can't go out there," he says. "There's a chicken! It will eat me!" "Come on," says the doctor. "You're cured, you're a man now, you're not a seed any more." And the man says "Yes, I know! But does the chicken know that?"

I can leave, because I know it's not the genuine church - but do they know that? I don't want people praying for me, that I've fallen into Satan's clutches. I'm actually afraid of those prayers, as nonsensical as it sounds.
Hey Hermano and amigo in Christ.

The LORD did not impart in you a spirit of FEAR!!! Isn't He, Who is inside of you, living, operating and guiding you in all TRUTH, THIS ALMIGHTY GOD, mucho mas greater than those manipulative and controlling people?

Take FIRM hold of the WORD dear man !!! Is the LORD wanting you to be guided by THEM or by HIM?

Are you at peace and happy and FREE around these people?

If you are then keep hanging around them. If they are sucking the life and Love out of you, if they are stealing the joy of the Lord from you, take a leap of Faith! God will make a way for you to escape their clutches. Not only that, He will envelop you with the inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Listen and Obey the leading of the Holy Spirit in you!! Remember too..walk in FAITH. You will be rewarded. God is a Rewarder of those who Diligently seek HIM!!! Whose reward and approval are you seeking? Theirs or GOD'S?

Read Revelation 2 and 3 but not from the RcV. Figure out which of the 7 churches the LC falls into. Keep in mind there are only 2 churches the LORD commends. He rebukes the other 5!

May the God of Peace and the GOD of LOVE give you the courage, strength and LIGHT you need to be strong in power and in might..the power and might of the Holy Spirit working in you.

Blessings...
Carol Garza
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
james73

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
Hey Hermano and amigo in Christ.

The LORD did not impart in you a spirit of FEAR!!! Isn't He, Who is inside of you, living, operating and guiding you in all TRUTH, THIS ALMIGHTY GOD, mucho mas greater than those manipulative and controlling people?

Are you at peace and happy and FREE around these people?
Aha, yes thank-you Carol for pointing this out! What am I afraid of? Nothing! The Lord is my Shepherd! But I needed someone to tell me that again, thanks!

Being at peace, happy and free around those people requires a Harry Houdini-like skill, or zen patience, or should I say the love of Jesus Christ? But as one Christian I met from China put it: "you'd hope you wouldn't have to practice Christian forbearance too much with your church".

Anyway. It's Lord's Day, or as they say in France, dimanche... the sun is shining, it's a holiday weekend and God's creation awaits
Old 06-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
countmeworthy

Quote:
Aha, yes thank-you Carol for pointing this out! What am I afraid of? Nothing! The Lord is my Shepherd! But I needed someone to tell me that again, thanks!

Being at peace, happy and free around those people requires a Harry Houdini-like skill, or zen patience, or should I say the love of Jesus Christ? But as one Christian I met from China put it: "you'd hope you wouldn't have to practice Christian forbearance too much with your church".

Anyway. It's Lord's Day, or as they say in France, dimanche... the sun is shining, it's a holiday weekend and God's creation awaits
I left out another piece of very important information for you James...and now 2!

In your previous post you mentioned being afraid of their prayers. Think about that...do you think GOD cannot say NO to their prayers? The only prayers He receives are prayers from and in SPIRIT.

Do not let the tone they use when they pray or "prophesy" as the Spirit coming forth from them. Remember Cain and Abel. Both worshipped God but God only received Abel's worship. Do you think Jesus used that tone when praying?

If they are praying to hold you captive by praying you see "the church" or whatever it is they are praying about, if it is not for you to be drawn closer to the LORD, your Creator or for Him to bless you, He is going to count their prayers as dung.

Remember what Jesus said to those who "prophesied" in His Name and cast out demons IN HIS NAME...not buddah's or Allah's name but in the Name of Jesus. He told them He never knew them, that they were workers of iniquity.

Furthermore..if you are afraid of their prayers tells me there is a spirit of witchcraft in that congregation.

Strong words?

Google "witchcraft in the church". Don't think you will read about ugly women on broomsticks, voodo magic and the like... Do a study on Jezebel...

Also do a search on "the transfer of spirits".

You also gave me a clue you are still very bound. That clue was "The Lord's Day"... Afraid of saying Sunday? Who told you not to say Sunday? The Spirit or the LSM?

I left the LC a couple of weeks after we were told not to refer to the "Lord's day" as Sunday.

What??? I thought? Everday is THE LORD's day. And if by saying Sunday is a pagan day..so is Monday - Saturday and January - December. Research where those names came from.

And finally a short story/experience I had a couple of years ago, an LSM sister came to visit "me" ..really though, the LSM churches in Texas. I drove her to a meeting hall. I found it so strange and unsettling to see nothing but LSM materials. Overkill.

Then as everyone was heading out someone suggested calling on the Lord. You know.." Oh Lord Jeeezus". I refused. I did not want that spirit to get on me!! Took me long enough to get set free from their grip. I did not make a scene. I stood around them but refused to participate in their mantra chant.

Do I address our Lord Jesus in prayer or just to make sure He is with me keeping the demons at bay? You bet I do! I say "Praise You Lord Jesus" alot and when my thoughts start going to places they should not go, I simply say "Lord Jesus. Forgive me for going there." When I misplace something I say "Holy Spirit. Help me find my keys etc..". I tell you the truth 9.9 out of ten, I find the object in less than 10 seconds!! And I always thank Him.

So Cover yourself in the Blood of Jesus everyday for Jesus came to set the captives free. Praise Him, Bless Him, Glorify Him, and Thank Him for Jesus, our Precious Lord Jesus came that you would have Life in abundance, to renew your mind in Christ Jesus..to have the Mind of Christ, not the mind of WL and the LSM.

Shalom!

PS...Ask the Holy Spirit to surround you with strong, level headed, Spirit filled GOOD friends outside the LSM realm.

Carol G
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
TLFisher

Saw this today from HWFMR:

"According to the entire revelation of the New Testament, the unique goal of the Christian work should be the New Jerusalem, which is the ultimate goal of God’s eternal economy....Today among Christians in general, nearly no one has a proper goal. They pursue being spiritual, being holy, preaching the gospel to win souls, and establishing seminaries to teach theology and the Bible, yet hardly anyone can say that they are doing these things with the goal of consummating the New Jerusalem."

In tune with this thread it is safe to say "not many Christians know" what the proper goal is.

Hypothetically, suppose LSM had done their research, had fellowship with every Christian assembly, and validated "nearly no one has proper goal" in regard to the New Jerusalem. Does "the end justify the means" by purging out anyone who questions "the ministry"?

Last edited by TLFisher; 07-01-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: addition
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
Ohio

Quote:

"According to the entire revelation of the New Testament, the unique goal of the Christian work should be the New Jerusalem, which is the ultimate goal of God’s eternal economy....Today among Christians in general, nearly no one has a proper goal. They pursue being spiritual, being holy, preaching the gospel to win souls, and establishing seminaries to teach theology and the Bible, yet hardly anyone can say that they are doing these things with the goal of consummating the New Jerusalem."

In tune with this thread it is safe to say "not many Christians know" what the proper goal is.
It's just amazing the stuff they dream up on La Palma.

Only LSM can criticize the entire body of Christ for doing all the right things, and only LSM can completely justify themselves while doing none of the right things.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:03 AM   #8
aron

Quote:

Hypothetically, suppose LSM had done their research, had fellowship with every Christian assembly, and validated "nearly no one has proper goal" in regard to the New Jerusalem. Does "the end justify the means" by purging out anyone who questions "the ministry"?
Jesus told the disciples to take the last place at the feast. He talked about how the self-oriented person condemned the faults of others yet tried to excuse his own. Paul said, "Consider others as better than yourselves" (Phil 2:3). Paul said, "I am the least of all the saints because I persecuted the church". And he meant it.

How then do we make assumptions about and assessments of our fellow pilgrims? How then do we say that this one's a ten-talented brother, this person is five-talented, that sister over there is merely one-talented? That this person is/was a "spiritual giant" and that person is a "small potato"?

How can we characterise our fellow believers as "degraded"? How can we hold ourselves up as if we know something that other believers don't? The very fact of holding ourselves up, shows everyone that we don't know anything at all!

Only the Lord can judge. When we begin to judge, we merely show that we ourselves are under judgment. "not many Christians know" is a statement based on self-orientation and is thus and expression of self-deception. We should reject it. I repent for sitting there passively as this type of thinly-veiled curse went forth against our fellow believers. By receiving this judgmental word, I put myself under it as well. May the Lord have mercy on us all.

James 4:11,12 (ESV)11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Witness Lee claimed to be heir of all that Christianity had produced. Yet he continually cursed all that Christianity was and is and had been and had done and brought forth. We should not be naiive about the kind of ministry that we put ourselves under. We're no longer infants, tossed about. The only way forward is repentance - not selfish boastings and blanket condemnations.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:21 AM   #9
OBW

Quote:
Wow! Have the "proper" goal of Christian work. And to do that you need to diminish the current goals of being holy. Of observing "all that I have commanded you."

My wife likes to watch dog shows. And a few months ago, there was a rather odd one that entailed two groups of about 6 contestants with their dogs going on scavenger hunts and other tasks around various cities in North and Central America and Europe. After the main challenge was completed, the team that came in second had to do an additional challenge that would eliminate one from the team. On one occasion, this one guy was so excited that he had figured out the clue for where to go for the challenge more quickly than a couple of others on the team, got in the cab with his dog and rushed to the location, and completed the tasks there before at least one other. When the last one came in and they went through the "sorry you are last" bits, they said "but" and then described how this guy had been so excited about likely making it through the challenge that he had unfastened his seat belt and stood up in the car's sunroof and hung somewhat out the window shouting. And he unhooked his dog's harness from the set belt latch and held it up in the window. So he was disqualified and was eliminated and the person who was actually last got to stay.

Not a perfect analogy, but the idea of excitement for the end goal and diminishing the immediate goals and rules (commandments) does compare. There is nothing about getting to the New Jerusalem that entails skipping the steps. That entails dismissing being holy and actually spiritual. It really doesn't matter whether you have and speak about the goal of the New Jerusalem. If you take the current steps required, you will get there. Trying to jump the line and skip the hard work of following the "rules" doesn't do it. If you aren't willing to do the hard work of righteous living, loving neighbor, obedience to "all that I have commanded you," then if Lee was right about a little dark room or a 1,000-year summer school, then who would be more likely to need that? The ones the put their heads down and did what was commanded, or the ones that shouted about the goal and skipped the commandments?

It is not my job to decide. But I suspect the answer isn't what they expect.

In light of all that is found in the gospels, I think that Lee's version is based upon the idea that the ends justify the means. He hopes that skipping past all the obstacles of this life, i.e., the commandments of God, will be rewarded with superior position among those who ultimately are part of the New J.
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
james73

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
Furthermore..if you are afraid of their prayers tells me there is a spirit of witchcraft in that congregation.
On this, I must say, absolutely not. There is a strong sense of manipulation, yes, but claiming witchcraft is well off the mark. I know Carol's message is meant very well, but I am alarmed that my comments about my group have amplified into such strong comments, and I think several in my group would be very upset to read that.

Would you consider removing that part of the comment? I know it's a lot to ask, but it's not a pleasant accusation to make of a specific group. Certainly we can take it to a new thread and make it a general discussion, but when a specific congregation is discussed I feel it's wrong. They are good people (can't believe I just said that, rolling eyes... but they are, take away the manipulation, pride and arrogance, judgmental distrust, closed minded ignorance and sneaky behavior... ). And I'm not "brainwashed" into saying that, I can see their faults, I just don't want them dragged through THAT particular mud in a public forum, because it's a small group and it could be construed as personal. It is also faintly ridiculous and might damage any chance of a sensible discussion with the people involved - after all, I'm hanging around in order to love and help the group, not to banish them or see if they float on water.

Anyway hope that makes sense and thanks again Carol for the support

James

PS I just read one of the google results from Carol's suggestion, where it says "witchcraft" really is just "mind control". On this, I would agree. Prayers at the LC in HK are for the group's will, not God's will. But I just wanted to make clear there was no "black magic" involved in LC in HK, because where I come from "witchcraft" means pointy hats etc. In which case I withdraw my request for Carol to edit her post, although still ask that any discussion on this proceed with caution
Old 07-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
countmeworthy

Quote:
On this, I must say, absolutely not. There is a strong sense of manipulation, yes, but claiming witchcraft is well off the mark. I know Carol's message is meant very well, but I am alarmed that my comments about my group have amplified into such strong comments, and I think several in my group would be very upset to read that.

Would you consider removing that part of the comment? I know it's a lot to ask, but it's not a pleasant accusation to make of a specific group. Certainly we can take it to a new thread and make it a general discussion, but when a specific congregation is discussed I feel it's wrong. They are good people (can't believe I just said that, rolling eyes... but they are, take away the manipulation, pride and arrogance, judgmental distrust, closed minded ignorance and sneaky behavior... ). And I'm not "brainwashed" into saying that, I can see their faults, I just don't want them dragged through THAT particular mud in a public forum, because it's a small group and it could be construed as personal. It is also faintly ridiculous and might damage any chance of a sensible discussion with the people involved - after all, I'm hanging around in order to love and help the group, not to banish them or see if they float on water.

Anyway hope that makes sense and thanks again Carol for the support

James

PS I just read one of the google results from Carol's suggestion, where it says "witchcraft" really is just "mind control". On this, I would agree. Prayers at the LC in HK are for the group's will, not God's will. But I just wanted to make clear there was no "black magic" involved in LC in HK, because where I come from "witchcraft" means pointy hats etc. In which case I withdraw my request for Carol to edit her post, although still ask that any discussion on this proceed with caution

Thanks for searching the meaning of witchcraft as I suggested James. I did not want to get into a heated debate. To be absolutely clear, I was not referring to the 'Harry Potter' type of witchcraft.

Because I was a person who was easily controlled and manipulated then suffered severe emotional and spiritual setbacks, I prayerfully asked the LORD to help me understand why I attracted these types of people and how to stop doing this! It was a vicious cycle with me. I finally got it! And I was set free. The Power of the Word of God and the Blood of the Lamb delivered me! But I did a lot of soul searching.

For starters, I was raised in the RCC. The Catholic church teaches they are the "one true church". That is their way of controlling the congregants. It is the way they keep people from leaving the RCC. They put fear into people making them think something bad will happen to them if they leave. (And btw, many people who have left the RCC are returning to it).

From there, I went into the LC. Yes I became born Again through the ministry of the Word to me by the LCrs and was helped immensely to read and study the Word on topics of Sanctification and the Blood of Jesus (God Bless them!) before the adulation of WL was manifested. But the LC became no different than the RCC. It controlled people. People struggle to leave it's clutches because they fear there is 'nothing better' out there for them.

Truly they have forgotten God's promise He will NEVER leave us or forsake us and that Jesus came so we would have LIFE and have it in abundance. Not only the LIFE of Christ that will keep us from going to hell and take us to heaven, but that we would live Life to the fullest here on earth to His Glory and Praise so we can walk and live as Ambassadors of Christ bringing more people into the Kingdom.

The book of Revelation refers to the RCC as the Thyatira church.

This is the complaint the LORD has against this church: You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray.

The RCC is under a principality called Jezebel who controlled her husband Ahab and put her fear into Elijah so much so he wanted to die!

Here is 1 Kings 19:1-4
When Ahab got home, he told Jezebel everything Elijah had done, including the way he had killed all the prophets of Baal. 2 So Jezebel sent this message to Elijah: “May the gods strike me and even kill me if by this time tomorrow I have not killed you just as you killed them.”

3 Elijah was afraid and fled for his life. He went to Beersheba, a town in Judah, and he left his servant there. 4 Then he went on alone into the wilderness, traveling all day. He sat down under a solitary broom tree and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, Lord,” he said. “Take my life, for I am no better than my ancestors who have already died.”

The premise of this account is that Elijah who was filled with the Spirit of God so much so he was raptured ( 2 Kings 2:11) As they were walking along and talking, suddenly a chariot of fire appeared, drawn by horses of fire. It drove between the two men, separating them, and Elijah was carried by a whirlwind into heaven....feared this controlling person to the point he wanted to die.

This is what religious people who claim to be doing the Lord's work do to people...they put fear into them.

Here is an exerpt from a book called: Confronting Jezebel by Steve Sampson
"Two things have always plagued the church:

Control and the desire to dominate.

This power has always divided and short-circuited the power of the church.
The desire to control and dominate if not mastered can lead to witchcraft, since witchcraft is nothing more than illegitimately controlling the will of another person.

Witchcraft which is the work of the flesh (Galatians 5:20) manifests in 3 ways:
Manipulation --- intimidation --- and domination.

The reason the desire to control is akin to witchcraft is that it is total contradiction to the Nature of God Himself. The irrevocable gift of God gave to mankind is that of free will.
God Himself refuses to violate His Gift of free will to us. He leaves it up to us to choose HIS Way. " _Steve Sampson - Confronting Jezebel_

Here are some of the characteristics of the Jezebel spirit listed in Steve's book:

* Refuses to admit guilt or wrong.

* Takes credit for everything.

* Ignores people ( This tactic is frequently used by leaders when someone does not agree with their plans and they isolate the person by ignoring him, choosing not even to talk to him. Some in these situations have been ignored for months simply because they chose not to be a puppet and say yes to every idea or whim. This puts the person out of the leader's grace and forces him to either "come around" to the leader's way of thinking or be indefinitely ignored. One is not free to disagree with a controller. Steve's insert)

* never gives credit or shows gratitude. [except to Nee and Lee-my insert]

* criticizes everyone. (poor-poor christianity-my insert]

There are other characteristics on the list but they are not as pertinent imho to the controlling features of the LC and many church organizations.

Thanks again for doing some research James! And Thanks to all who read my post. I hope many found it useful. We are all on the same team folks...Glorifying our Creator through our Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit Who empowers us and fills us with God's Perfect Love, Truth, Joy and Peace.

Blessings, Joy and Peace to you my friend in Christ,

Carol Garza
Old 06-29-2013, 04:07 AM   #12
ZNPaaneah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrotherinFaith View Post
"Didn't quite agree"? Let your yay be yay and nay be nay, you might not get a second chance to speak.
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #13
ABrotherinFaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
"Didn't quite agree"? Let your yay be yay and nay be nay, you might not get a second chance to speak.
Don't worry, my "didn't quite agree" was my initial attempt at entering the supposed fellowship gently. As eyebrows squinched and mouths began to frown I was able to elaborate how much I disagree. At the end I was told I just don't see what everyone else sees. I said that's because it's not there. And that was that. I've changed home meetings to one where we just read the Word. What a novel idea.
ABrotherinFaith is offline   Reply With Quote