Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > To God Be The Glory!

To God Be The Glory! A Place to Praise, Honor and Glorify our God! Words of Praise and Encouragement. Poems, Hymns, Prayers, Words of Wisdom, Knowledge and Prophetic Speaking

Old 10-11-2018, 06:06 PM   #1
Truthseeker

Default Praise the Lord for this website.

Today I feel desperate for I don't know what I should do next. I never hear divine guidance from the Lord for a long time among local churches directed by LSM where Witness Lee and Blended Brothers are proud that it's only place we can hear God's speaking clearly and abundantly. But for me around these few years I never get any divine guidance about my future. They just say I should live in Church life and stay out of mind and just stay in spirit. I am blinded and never hear answer from God.

But hallelujah praise the Lord for this website. Today I visit this site again and I hear His speaking from this site. What admin of this site has posted concerning Oswald Chambers quote:

When you cannot hear God, you will find that He has trusted you in the most intimate way possible - with absolute silence, not a silence of despair, but one of pleasure, because He saw that you could withstand an even bigger revelation. If God has given you a silence, then praise Him - He is bringing you into the mainstream of His purposes.

From this post I receive His speaking or divine guidance immediately. Oh Lord Jesus I praise Thee for Thy mercy and Thy speaking. You don't speak only through LSM (that Lee and Blended Brothers try to propagandize). But among Christians outside LSM I hear Thee clearly. I feel joyful and peaceful through Your speaking in this site.

To admin of this site what you have posted about Oswald Chambers isn't accidental but it's God's sovereignty. He speaks through your site. I receive answer now and want to glorify the Lord at the uttermost. Hallelujah praise the Lord for this site Amen.
Truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #2
Truthseeker

Default Re: Praise the Lord for this website.

Moreover Praise the Lord for Psalm 46:10-11

Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.
Selah

Oh! These verses which admin of this site decided to post today are so right and shine upon me according to my present situation. It's more rich than HWMR where I hear nothing about the solution of my actual situation. But here in this site I see Third Heaven descending on the earth Amen Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:51 PM   #3
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Thank you Truthseeker for your heartfelt and encouraging testimony!

I pray every day and seek the Lord for what should be posted on the forum homepage, especially in the "Quotes and Quips, Watchman/Witness and Sister Saturday" portions. Sometimes I actually get it right and somebody is helped, encouraged or blessed by these postings. (Will wonders never cease!)

Again, thank you for coming forward and encouraging all of us with your posting. May the Lord continue to lead you further and further into his grace and truth.

Your brother who is humbled, grateful and blessed to have an opportunity to somehow, some way and sometimes be unto Him.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:49 AM   #4
aron

"The heavens are recounting the honour of God, and the work of His hands the expanse declaring. Day to day utters speech, And night to night shows knowledge. There is no speech, and there are no words. Their voice hath not been heard. Into all the earth hath their line gone forth, and to the end of the world their sayings"

For years I could hardly think about anything, much less think about God or talk to God or listen to God, without the mediating influence of the Words of Ministry (WoM). I was immersed in the system, both the Church Life (CL) and its WoM, to such a degree that even after physically leaving the CL I continued to see the WoM as a vehicle for my spiritual transformation. If I could just read more WoM, listen to more tapes, surely it would magically effect some marvelous change! I promoted the WoM to those around me. It was my guide, my hope, my banner.

Of course I would say Christ was my hope and my life, but how could one effect this subjectively without the mediating Ministry?

Then one day I got tired of praying to a God who didn't reply. The WoM was piled on my shelf, and of course I had their catalogue, with books and tapes aplenty. But the notion of transformation thru immersion was wearing thin. I was getting exasperated.

So I stopped praying. For about 2 years I didn't read the Bible or gather anywhere. Slowly, fitfully, I began to think again. And eventually I re-opened the Bible, but with other mediators, other guides and companions.

Today I see the CL as a reflexive system of non-thought in which the WoM has first place, first voice. It was largely due to the interregnum, the Great Silence in my life, that I began to hear the voice of God: first in the universe, the "heavens" of the psalm; then in the Book, the collection of sacred texts; finally, through the mediation of the Book, I began to hear the Son.

"And the Holy Spirit will reveal all my things to you.".
Old 10-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #5
Truthseeker

Again now it's about Balaam story who was stopped by his donkey. You know few months ago I insisted to join LC meeting at my locality even though I knew there was something unbiblical there. I felt God wanted me to withdraw myself from that meeting for a long time. But I insisted to go to LC meeting.
Few months ago on the Lord's day I went to LC meeting with my motorcycle but before reaching destination it was raining so hard and the road I had to reach the meeting hall was completely blocked by floods. If I insisted to go I would feel inside that I would get danger.
So I quited and joined meeting with one denominational church instead. I feel joyful and peaceful and want to praise the Lord for your warning again through Balaam history. This history reminds me of that day.