Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2018, 09:15 PM   #11
Ohio

Default Re: Hi From Cincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
I think through basic logic and human intelligence anyone can see that Ohio is not comparing the recovery to the Holocaust. Come on people.

He is comparing people who say that serious things that happened in the Recovery didn't happen or "do not matter" to people who say that the Holocaust never happened. Both are serious events (yes, of course on vastly different scales), both HAPPENED, both MATTER particularly to the people involved, and the comparison is that both have people who deny its existence or importance.

As usual, we have to resort to "shocking" comparisons just to try to get the freaking point across.

The comparison Ohio drew is simply of people who deny that the undeniable happened or deny that they matter. There is no disrespect to Holocaust perishers or survivors in the comparison. They were not even invoked. Sheesh.
Thanks Trapped.

Make no mistake, they understood what I was saying, but they are trying to score points against me.