Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > The Local Church in the 21st Century

The Local Church in the 21st Century Observations and Discussions regarding the Local Church Movement in the Here and Now

Old 01-25-2017, 10:25 AM   #1
Koinonia

Default Grace Terrace Memorial Association

Grace Terrace Memorial Association

A Brief introduction to Grace Terrace
The Orgin

In 1997, a group of Christians filled with commission and burden came together for discussion, preparing to build a solemn cemetery for Christians, in order to develop saints’ eternal knowledge of the biblical truths. Before long, a scenic terrace with the area of 2.5 acres was chosen. This terrace was hidden in the rolling mountainside in Rose Hills Memorial Park (undeveloped at that time), Southern California. Immediately the organizers established a permanent institution—Grace Terrace Memorial Association. They also entrusted a cemetery designing group, which was the most talented and renowned one in the United States, to plan out a unique design, in which the exalted principle of Christian faith was the content. As a result, a Christian cemetery, that is beautiful, fabulous, and rich in spiritual heritage, was established.

The Purpose

The purpose of Grace Terrace Memorial Association is to serve Christian groups, providing saints with an environment, which is of high quality, tranquil, and abundant in spiritual significance, as the resting place for Christians. For this purpose, Grace Terrace Memorial Association spared no expense to build this unique cemetery with the highest standard. All the earnings from the sales of the graveyards are used for the sponsorship of spiritual ministry. Under the supervision of the government, Grace Terrace Memorial Association guarantees that any director and supervisor never obtains profit from it.

We hope that all those who faithfully hold the same high standard of faith, at the moment when the limited lives of their relatives disappear, could find a destination for the honorable and eternal life.

The Categories of Graveyards

In consideration of various needs of believers, this cemetery provides 3,500 cemeteries with different sceneries and features. Every place is preset as the coffin chamber with two-layer depth which could hold a double coffin or a single coffin. At the same time, the cemetery provides 50 overground niches for single coffins inside the two semi-circular memorial walls beside the entrance. Inside the long and narrow memorial walls along the pool, there are 1,200 niches for bone ash. Besides that the design matches the natural magnificent landscape, around the rock wall is carved with scriptures full of revelation. In addition, there are independent family cemeteries designed for different families, and each family can be buried together in an elegant garden according to their need. A special video kiosk will be installed in the garden, presenting the lifetime information of the buried ones in a visual way. Besides the preservation of the rich data, these abundant historical images and text can be used for the saints to remember their beloved relatives. Grace Terrace Memorial Association offers the prices that are competitive in the market and the most appropriate service; we design a simple and easy plan for payment by installment in order for far-sighted people to plan early and pay easily. Besides, Rose Hills Memorial Park, CA, can provide perfect and extensive funeral and burial services. This institution owns complete donation protection fund with stable foundation, guaranteeing the entire and perpetual maintenance for Grace Terrace under the supervision of the national laws and regulations.

Features of Landscape

A stream, uttering sweet sound, goes through the center of this simple cemetery, flanked by natural rocks and flourishing trees. Two semi-circular memorial walls, made of dark red granites, solemnly stand on the two sides of the entrance. The rock walls are craved with eight precious hymns in both Chinese and English. On the round ground for gathering there is a fountain, clear as crystal; natural rocks are placed outside the ground, where relatives and friends can hold the memorial meeting.

The verdant and flat greensward can hold more than 3,000 graves, and the greensward is surrounded by oval stone pavement.

The stream winds down, and there is a lotus pond halfway. At one end is a quiet and elegant waterfall; water overflows down on a stone wall carved with scriptures full of inspiration. The lotus pond opens a clear view of the boulevard; on the both sides of the boulevard there are memorial walls made of dark red granites, which are designed as magnificent mausoleums.

In the middle of the boulevard, the stream whispers, soothing man’s heart, and flows down, converging into a pool reflecting the sunlight; this signifies the ultimate uniting and mingling of God and man.

Down along the stone pavement on the north side, there are private cemeteries isolated from each other. The trees, with the shade covering the sky, and the spacious valley underneath make a breathtakingly beautiful scenery!

Construction Details

In Grace Terrace, the memorial walls and the surfaces of niches are all made of dark red granites. They are all elaborately custom-made by Cold Springs, the biggest granite company in U.S., which also bears the responsibility of the warranty of the quality.

The whole Grace Terrace was designed carefully and strictly; its foundation, retaining walls, hillside, conservation of water and soil, etc., are all deliberately constructed in order to guarantee the strongest stability of the soil.

The concrete coffin chambers, placed in advance under most of the burial places, were provided by renowned supplier, so that the consistency and stability of the foundation of the whole cemetery can be strengthened in advance.

Flowers and trees will be planted around Grace Terrace so that there will be bright-colored flowers and leaves throughout the year. Along the stream there are tamarisk trees with a beautiful scenery and fresh and pleasant shade. All trees conform to the special regulations of the government concerning fire resistance in order to protect the cemetery from the threat of dry weather and inflammability.

Genesis 23 is a window through which we can see the New Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is not found in this chapter, but it can be seen through it. This chapter is like a telescope: through it we can see the eternal tabernacle that is far off in the future.

Verse 6 speaks of the “choice” sepulcher, referring to the best sepulcher. When the Lord Jesus was on earth, He did not have a good dwelling place. But after He died, He was put into a very good burying place. He lived in a poor home, but He was buried in a rich tomb. In the Bible, this is a principle. We should not live in a good home, but we should prepare the best tomb. Abraham paid more attention to the sepulcher than to the tent.

As God’s called ones, we should not expect to have a happy life here on earth. We must follow the steps of Abraham looking for a better country, for a city with foundations. Our temporary life on earth is the life of a traveler. Due to this, Abraham paid little attention to his dwelling place and simply erected a tent. He was a sojourner, a stranger, who was looking for a permanent dwelling place. (Life-study of Genesis, ch. 59)

Daniel Yu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The primary thing is to immediately arrange the matter concerning the transfer of your relative’ remains
  • We recommend that you immediately inform the local responsible brothers or close friends in the first place so that they may support you in prayer together.
  • If your family member, relative, or friend has gone to be with the Lord, you must immediately inform the funeral home staff to arrange the transfer of the remains to the specific funeral home.
  • If you do not have a specific funeral home, you can choose our franchised funeral home, Rose Hill Mortuary Service.
  • Normally, it takes two hours for the funeral home to arrange and complete the transfer of the remains.

Concerning the burial matters of your family member’s remains
  • After the arrangement of the transfer of the remains, you need to make an appointment with the funeral home staff concerning many detailed matters: cemetery, coffin, tombstone, memorial ceremony, date, time, printing meeting manuals, etc.
  • The normal procedure of the burial of the remains lasts five to seven working days at the soonest. So you have enough time to consider and prepare proper burial matters.
  • We recommend that you can also invite the local responsible brothers to serve together and to assist you to handle the burial matters.

Concerning matters of purchasing the grave for the burial of your family member
  • If you have already purchased in advance a grave in Grace Terrace, please directly inform the funeral home staff of the site number of the purchased grave, or contact our serving brothers.
  • If you have not yet purchased a grave and intend to have burial in Grace Terrace, please contact our serving brothers since there are still many available cemeteries in Grace Terrace at present.
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #2
Freedom

Default Re: Grace Terrace Memorial Association

Quote:
Verse 6 speaks of the “choice” sepulcher, referring to the best sepulcher. When the Lord Jesus was on earth, He did not have a good dwelling place. But after He died, He was put into a very good burying place. He lived in a poor home, but He was buried in a rich tomb. In the Bible, this is a principle. We should not live in a good home, but we should prepare the best tomb. Abraham paid more attention to the sepulcher than to the tent.

As God’s called ones, we should not expect to have a happy life here on earth. We must follow the steps of Abraham looking for a better country, for a city with foundations. Our temporary life on earth is the life of a traveler. Due to this, Abraham paid little attention to his dwelling place and simply erected a tent. He was a sojourner, a stranger, who was looking for a permanent dwelling place. (Life-study of Genesis, ch. 59)
Looks like they provided the mandatory WL quote to justify their enterprise.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
Evangelical

What exactly is the problem here?
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #4
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
Fleecing the sheep. Plain and simple.

"Greedy of filthy lucre." -- I Timothy 3.3

"The love of money is a root of all evils, which some have aspired after have wandered away from the faith" -- I Timothy 6.10

"For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boasters, arrogant, revilers" -- 2 Timothy 3.2

"Shepherd the flock of God among you, overseeing not by way of compulsion, not seeking gain by base means" -- I Peter 5.2
Old 01-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #5
OBW

Quote:
Special instructions on how to get buried in the vicinity of Lee. Is this the LRC equivalent of indulgences?
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #6
Ohio

Quote:
They even obtained aerial photography using a drone.

Can't you just see yourself drawing near to Brudder Lee?
Old 01-25-2017, 04:58 PM   #7
Koinonia

Quote:
Evangelical, stuff like this is the reason why people think the LC is either a cult or "just another denomination."
Old 01-25-2017, 05:51 PM   #8
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
Special instructions on how to get buried in the vicinity of Lee. Is this the LRC equivalent of indulgences?
Those who want to be buried in Lee's vicinity would be wise to get some sort of agreement in writing that he won't be reburied somewhere else.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:56 PM   #9
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Those who want to be buried in Lee's vicinity would be wise to get some sort of agreement in writing that he won't be reburied somewhere else.
Knowing how many times Lee blasted seminaries as "cemeteries," both the FTTA and the Grace Terrace Memorial are so hypocritical.

Recently I have heard much about how Christ is versus Religion, actually no, He is not versus religion, He is versus hypocrisy.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:05 PM   #10
Nell
Admin/Moderator

When did this come out? Is this a new marketing push or a copy of an old brochure?

Trying to spiritualize the purchase of a cemetery plot is something I have not seen.
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #11
Koinonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell View Post
When did this come out? Is this a new marketing push or a copy of an old brochure?

Trying to spiritualize the purchase of a cemetery plot is something I have not seen.
Nell, this version of the website was published within the last couple of months, so seems to be a new marketing push.

My guess is that this venture is underwater financially. Very, very few of the 3,500 spots are occupied.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:42 PM   #12
Nell
Admin/Moderator

Quote:
It's CREEPY!

Nell
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:39 AM   #13
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Knowing how many times Lee blasted seminaries as "cemeteries," both the FTTA and the Grace Terrace Memorial are so hypocritical.

Recently I have heard much about how Christ is versus Religion, actually no, He is not versus religion, He is versus hypocrisy.
I know that groups of FTTA trainees have been taken on trips to Lee's grave site. That is just ironic. Lee's 'seminary' takes trips to his cemetery.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #14
TLFisher

Quote:
Oh! We know that has happened already. Lee being reburied somewhere else.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:26 PM   #15
Evangelical

Respecting the dead, is something western culture is not so good at. So part of me believes your misgivings about this cemetery is cultural.

I don't see a problem with visiting someone's gravesite that you respect.

Fleecing the flock - if people give knowing what they are giving to, it is not fleecing.

For those who say it shows it is another denomination or cult - perhaps should note that this venture seems to be non-denominational, open to all Christians to use.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:56 PM   #16
Freedom

Quote:
Respecting the dead, is something western culture is not so good at. So part of me believes your misgivings about this cemetery is cultural.

I don't see a problem with visiting someone's gravesite that you respect.
This is not a simple matter of paying one's respects. I don't see anyone claiming that there's anything wrong with doing so. If someone who knew Lee well felt to do so, I don't see any issue with it. But I do wonder why FTTA trainees (who never knew or met WL) would go visit his grave. It seems a bit odd.

The issue can't be simply dismissed as cultural. Jesus said to let the dead bury the dead. So why is there so much concern over cemeteries, graves, burials and re-burials? Many martyrs were never afforded such a privilege.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:07 PM   #17
Ohio

Quote:
I know that groups of FTTA trainees have been taken on trips to Lee's grave site. That is just ironic. Lee's 'seminary' takes trips to his cemetery.
I heard of different ones visiting Lee's home, which became a museum of sorts.

"Saints, take special notice here at how our beloved god-man brother neatly arranged all his socks and ties."
Old 01-26-2017, 06:51 PM   #18
Evangelical

Quote:
This is not a simple matter of paying one's respects. I don't see anyone claiming that there's anything wrong with doing so. If someone who knew Lee well felt to do so, I don't see any issue with it. But I do wonder why FTTA trainees (who never knew or met WL) would go visit his grave. It seems a bit odd.

The issue can't be simply dismissed as cultural. Jesus said to let the dead bury the dead. So why is there so much concern over cemeteries, graves, burials and re-burials? Many martyrs were never afforded such a privilege.
By your logic then Jesus should not have been taken to the tomb.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:36 PM   #19
Koinonia

Quote:
For those who say it shows it is another denomination or cult - perhaps should note that this venture seems to be non-denominational, open to all Christians to use.
What a farce. Do you think that anyone outside of Witness Lee's group would be interested in being buried at this place? With LSM logos engraved in stone walls and giant etchings of his hymn verses in English and Chinese...
Old 01-27-2017, 07:43 AM   #20
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

I've never been to this Local Church graveyard, and probably never will. I assume that the closer to "The Minister of the Age" one gets, the more elaborate and expensive the burial plot gets. Maybe if you spring for the extra shekels, you not only have the privilege of having your bones plopped next to The One Master Builder, you might just get a decade or two shaved off those 1,000 years of Outer Darkness!
-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:12 AM   #21
Freedom

Quote:
By your logic then Jesus should not have been taken to the tomb.
Don't be ridiculous. I never said that there is anything wrong with a proper burial. But all of us here are wondering why it's such a big deal to the LC.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:55 AM   #22
Ohio

Quote:
Don't be ridiculous. I never said that there is anything wrong with a proper burial. But all of us here are wondering why it's such a big deal to the LC.
None of the Blendeds actually has a Christian ministry that could survive out in the "real" world, so they must use every bit of Lee they have got, including his decayed corpse.

When I first heard that LSM had moved Lee's coffin to some multi-million dollar granite-laden gravesite, I was frankly shocked. Their avarice for filthy lucre hit me in the face like a wet beach towel.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #23
Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
Genesis 23 is a window through which we can see the New Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is not found in this chapter, but it can be seen through it. This chapter is like a telescope: through it we can see the eternal tabernacle that is far off in the future.

This is soooo strange. For a group that claims to be all about fulfilling God's purpose and nothing else, what could paying such elaborate attention to burial arrangements have to with that? Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead." This is more like ancient Egyptian religion that Christian beliefs. What's next, to have your name written in the LCM Book of the Dead?

Clearly it is a money-making scheme, and quoting the Bible and Lee to cajole LCMers into falling for it is shameless exploitation.

Then there is the snob appeal of the thing, as if they should be too good to be buried around the people they were too good to be around when they were alive. It's one thing to be an elitist when you are alive, but to carry it on after death!

This would have seemed so strange to the early LCMers in the 60s and 70s. They would have laughed out loud at the idea. Now it's the "new normal."
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #24
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post

Then there is the snob appeal of the thing, as if they should be too good to be buried around the people they were too good to be around when they were alive. It's one thing to be an elitist when you are alive, but to carry it on after death!
Too funny because it's true, but it's so sad who can laugh.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #25
Freedom

Quote:
When I first heard that LSM had moved Lee's coffin to some multi-million dollar granite-laden gravesite, I was frankly shocked. Their avarice for filthy lucre hit me in the face like a wet beach towel.
It's really this kind of stuff that leaves no question as to how Lee is viewed and uplifted in the LC. They can deny worshiping Lee all they want, but their actions speak otherwise.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:46 AM   #26
Evangelical

Burial Meeting for brother Witness Lee held at Grace Terrace near Los Angeles Calif. 3/27/04

http://www.blendedbody.com/_cl/local...WitnessLee.htm
Old 01-28-2017, 04:00 AM   #27
Ohio

Quote:
Burial Meeting for brother Witness Lee held at Grace Terrace near Los Angeles Calif. 3/27/04

http://www.blendedbody.com/_cl/local...WitnessLee.htm
The website is called "blendedbody" but is such a misnomer since they really refuse to be "blended" with any Christians in the body of Christ.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:58 PM   #28
TLFisher

Quote:
The website is called "blendedbody" but is such a misnomer since they really refuse to be "blended" with any Christians in the body of Christ.
Website belongs to one of the forum members.

Same LCD member also has:
http://localchurchreport.com/
Old 01-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #29
TLFisher

Quote:
It's really this kind of stuff that leaves no question as to how Lee is viewed and uplifted in the LC. They can deny worshiping Lee all they want, but their actions speak otherwise.
Yes there can be denial that the principal of 1 Corinthians 1:12 doesn't apply to the work and person of Witness Lee, but actions indicate otherwise.

Now I mean this, that each one of you is saying, “I am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,” and “I of Christ.”
Old 01-28-2017, 05:03 PM   #30
TLFisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
Clearly it is a money-making scheme, and quoting the Bible and Lee to cajole LCMers into falling for it is shameless exploitation.
How is it not another enterprise to bring in revenue for LSM?
Old 01-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #31
ZNPaaneah

Quote:
They lift up WL every bit as much as any denomination lifts up any man.

1Cor 1:12 Now this I mean, that each one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized into the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, save Crispus and Gaius; 15 lest any man should say that ye were baptized into my name.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:18 PM   #32
Evangelical

Has anyone listened to the audio on that site. It is hard to hear but I think they said they are having a meeting with Witness Lee. Lee's body nearby, audio broadcast of his message. With today's technology a hologram of Lee or something might be possible.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:34 AM   #33
OBW

Quote:
I heard of different ones visiting Lee's home, which became a museum of sorts.

"Saints, take special notice here at how our beloved god-man brother neatly arranged all his socks and ties."
I heard this over the years, but it made me wonder if it was truly Lee who arranged the drawers, or just Lee who ordered that whoever put the stuff in there (his wife?) to be so anal and follow his strict orders.

It seems that in almost everything else Lee had rules for others that there was little evidence applied to him in a visible way.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:49 AM   #34
OBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Surely you are kidding!?! While you can point to certain groups that do just as bad as the LRC with Lee, name the person(s) that the main denominations lift up in a way that is even remotely like what the LRC does with Lee.

Or ignore that the denomination does no such thing and take it to the granular level and show how most of the separate assemblies of those denominations have their separate persons raised up on pedestals that resemble the kind of "this guy and nobody else" that the LRC does in spades.

You can't do it except to find another exclusivist group and point at them and declare everyone else to be just like them. (They are not.)
Old 01-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #35
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Denominations might uplift/esteem certain men, but I think appealing to that fact misses the point. There have been churches around for a long time referring to themselves as Lutheran, Wesleyan, etc. Although it seems easy to criticize that type of thing, I think it is important to take a step back and look at things in context. Whatever denominations are doing, it’s not something they are making any effort to 'hide'. By contrast, if an LC member in Anaheim were to start referring to the local church there as The Leeite church of Anaheim, it would obviously draw the ire of LC leaders, even though it’s a completely accurate statement. The reason that no LC member could get away with talking like that is because LC leaders don’t want anyone thinking that they uplift Lee.

I would make no effort to defend what denominations do, but by the same token, I don't make an effort to criticize. I just think it's more desirable to have groups who are transparent about what they do and who they follow, than a group that is hypocritical about what it claims to be doing. The hypocrisy is the real problem.

If a newcomer starts attending LC meetings, they get introduced to a lot of 'new' teachings, then gradually introduced to a Bible teacher named Lee who is said to have had a lot of clarity and insight in his Bible interpretation. It isn't until much later that they are made to realize how WL is really viewed and esteemed. And by that time it is quite possible that they are already invested in the LC enough that common sense and reason will be set aside.

When I look at denominations, I see groups who are transparent about what teachings they accept and who they are following, and how much a person is followed. People can make decisions accordingly, if choosing to attend a denomination. All the information needed to make a decision is readily available. Again I’m not arguing in favor of what denominations do, but I am just saying that transparency is better than hypocrisy.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:56 PM   #36
OBW

Quote:
Denominations might uplift/esteem certain men, but I think appealing to that fact misses the point. There have been churches around for a long time referring to themselves as Lutheran, Wesleyan, etc. Although it seems easy to criticize that type of thing, I think it is important to take a step back and look at things in context. Whatever denominations are doing, it’s not something they are making any effort to 'hide'. By contrast, if an LC member in Anaheim were to start referring to the local church there as The Leeite church of Anaheim, it would obviously draw the ire of LC leaders, even though it’s a completely accurate statement. The reason that no LC member could get away with talking like that is because LC leaders don’t want anyone thinking that they uplift Lee.
I think you are correct to point to the LC in the way that you do. But I also think that you are ignoring that the Lutherans and Methodists do not revere Luther or Wesley in the manner that the LC reveres Lee. They identify their roots, but do not exclude any thought from any other. But the LC is so strong that Lee has it all that they even deny that any other man could teach them. And as a result they are unable to even have a question that potentially goes against a teaching of Lee even if it appears that Lee had a teaching that might go against the Bible.

Those in Corinth didn't have names. They thought certain teachers could do no wrong and would openly oppose others who did not follow their favorite teacher. The LC does the same thing with Lee. They try to soft-peddle it by saying that they just get better stuff from Lee so they don't consider anyone else. But the truth is that they will not even consider that Lee could be wrong on anything. Their eyes are shut and they despise all others.

Lutherans really don't do that. Nor do the Methodists. And they don't shut out teachings from theologians that are not from their denomination. And they don't call other denominations the whore of Babylon or mooing cows.

BTW. Even the RCC recognizes the contribution of Martin Luther to the Christian landscape, including their own teachings. Took more than a few years. But it is now the way it is.
Old 08-24-2023, 12:09 PM   #37
PriestlyScribe

Quote:
Yeah, it's actually kinda "cringy" for me now looking back at the odd name I had chosen for my main online presence back when I was still a somewhat "positive for TLR" responsible brother.
However to your point Ohio about the need for some REAL blending - it's been well over a decade since my escape from the LSM organism's clutches and I feel pretty much "Blended" now with all flavors of believers both near and far.

So, back to the topic of this thread - Grace Terrace - which I saw first hand back in 2004 during the Spring ITERO.
The Worshipful Witness Lee hoopla I captured for that tiny website pales in comparison to the blatant idolatry on display during the original burial meetings back in 1997.

If anyone can tolerate the stench of man-worship for the sake of a little LR historical research, then please check out these videos - especially the ones from inside the Stadium - represented in the thumbnails below.

Link to all videos: https://roxytube.com/@PriestlyScribe

P.S.
Therefore seeing we have this ministry, even as we obtained mercy, we faint not; but we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [2 Cor 4:1-2 ASV] - Our YouTube Channel - OUR WEBSITES - OUR FAVORITE SONG, ''I Abdicate''
PriestlyScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 04:51 AM   #38
Ohio

It makes me sick to see the scams and gimmickry some so-called churches use to peddle the Word of God for filthy lucre. I wonder what our righteous Lord thinks?