Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default A little rant

Hi guys. I just suddenly want to rant a little here.

I have been involved with LC for a few years - I have a love-hate relationship with them. I love many of the brothers and sisters there, however their spiritual pride totally puts me off. Like many have said - while they mock others for them being "too busy serving the Lord" without knowing what He wants, they themselves actually place their own service/ministry higher than Christ Himself. They put their so-called vision higher than God Himself. They mock at other believers and it hurts me - because when they hurts other members who don't meet with them, they are also hurting Christ Himself(take the example of "Saul Saul why do you persecute me"). I actually broke down many times of this.

What have led me to rant here is again at this time of Christmas, I see many of them attacking people who celebrate this holiday. Too many times. It annoys me. I know many who do and not do out of sincere hearts. But they do it out of love and respect for one another. However some words and attitudes used by the LC-ers are full of pride and ego which I cannot stand anymore. If I could I would love to scream out loud. For me they have left their first love- they had good intentions. They did help many to revive their love for the Lord. But eventually they are drifted away by placing their ministry and view higher than Christ and the universal Body of His.