Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
coalsoffire

Default coalsoffire

New to the forum. Any other sisters here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense more yang than yin here. (And if you ask me... Hmm... Perhaps... Just perhaps... It is the male ego that is the most damaging element to the Recovery.) My parenthetical statement is causing my heart to race... But my temporary password encouraged me to forge ahead despite the old fears...

I am a past member and a recently returned member of the LC. I see nothing wrong with this forum. I have only attended one meeting after a 16 year absence, so I am a newbie, in a sense. I'm from Texas originally, but I moved to a new state, PTL! My only suggestion, for now, speaking of foreign languages, is a cheat sheet for all the acronyms. I do not have the time, nor desire, to seek out their original source word.

Thank you brothers & sisters, all of you, now & forevermore! For what? In the words of Mr. Rogers, "By just your being you." (If I recall correctly, I read a beautiful statement once by Brother Lee: "To function is to be who you are.")