Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Regional Concerns

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
awareness

Default Experiences in South Florida Around 1980

I knew Dale Jackson from the time he came into the LC in the church in Detroit. I have zero fondness for Dale Jackson. It was stockmarket money that propelled him to the top in the local church, that, and his blind loyalty to the local church authority ; Mel Porter and Witness Lee.

When I was in the process of being excommunicated by Mel Porter it was Dale Jackson that stood up in a fanatical meeting and accused me of poisoning a couple my wife and I had had lunch with earlier in the day ; an outright lie.

Beside being told by Mel that if I were to go on in the church I'd have to, "take his personality as my personality, and, if I needed to blow my nose I had to ask him which side first," Mel also told me I had to stand up and confess my sin of rejection of Witness Lee's apostleship in a meeting. When I said Dale Jackson had to also admit in a meeting that he told a lie about me, Mel said "no, Dale doesn't have to confess anything."

So as far as I'm concerned Dale Jackson is a chump, and deserves is name to be dragged out in public. The fact that he's still in the LC speaks volumes about him, and his lack of sound mind.

If his kids are in the LC I feel sorry for them.