Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default I left in 79

Hello All,

I left in 79, cursed our Lord,my involvement was only 5 years but had such an effect. I wanted nothing to do with him ever again. I fliped him off, cursed him and never looked back until December 2009. That was the year I was so broken. I heard his voice, yes he spoke to me, I said ok. My shepherd said enough, picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and brought me back to himself, just Jesus. It was then that he lead me to a fellowship, my first time back since 79. I would sing and worship with them and have this big smile on my face while thinking, "look where I am" and enjoying. That first year all I did was weep, cry knowing that he is faithful to his word, it was my experience. He came and got me, I was not looking for him at all. After a few months for the first time I wanted to look back at the LC, what in the world was I involved in? I found this forum.

That first year,I read every post, every paper I could find. I listened to every link where there was an audio. I read every book I saw listed on this site. I saw a copy of one of my favorite songs from back in the day posted, sang it over and over. I have never posted here, just read everything on this site. I have been so healed

I no longer stop by every day, as much as I once did. I am not a wordsmith as most of you are, certainally not a heavy hitter but I am one of his who received much healing with each of your posts and all the information received from this site. Least of all should one like me have anything to say about staying or going but its time to say THANK YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO THE LORD USED TO HEAL ME FROM THE LC EXPERIENCE.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.