Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Old 03-01-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
Bubbles!

Default Just a Test

I don't know how to h..l this site works, but, if I can trust it, I'd like to share some stuff!
Bubbles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
countmeworthy

Default Re: Just a Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles! View Post
I don't know how to h..l this site works, but, if I can trust it, I'd like to share some stuff!
Feel free to share Bubs!
Everyone here has a story. Once in a while an LC / LSM diehard shows up. My story is I got saved through the saints in San Diego in 1975. The church life imho was overall a good experience there. By 1977/78, the messages seemed to turn from Christ and the church to Brother Lee and the church.
Lee was the Oracle of the this age, the "Paul" of this age...

While I did not have the vocabulary or ability to explain what was happening back then, in looking back, the Anointing and Presence of God left when the meetings all became about 'brother Lee'.

I did not know how to leave the LC or what I would do even if I left. There was a 'migration' to Tempe, Az and after visiting the saints there, I moved to Tempe. At first, it seemed like we were truly finally breathing the Breath of LIFE. But soon, it became a venting session against Lee. Max became a contentious topic of discussion. Tempe 'sided' with Max. But where was JESUS ???

Eventually, everyone left the LC and the meetings dissolved. It was hard to associate with people of the world or with other Christians who were not of Lee's flock. But God was with me every step of the way and I am totally spiritually and emotionally healed.

A lot of people really have gone through the ringer with Lee and the LC / LSM. There are a lot of testimonies and stories on this forum.

Hope your answers will be answered. Don't be afraid of being 'exposed' to the LC/LSM elders.

For a long time, I did not want anyone to know my real name. But God showed me He did not give me / us a spirit of fear. He has blessed and anointed us with a Spirit of LOVE, of POWER and of a SOUND MIND.

My mind is still being renewed though...so it isn't always 'sound'.

Feel free to ask all the questions you want. Your testimony, your questions, your curiousity are safe here.

God bless you dear brother..and may He shower you with abundant Love and Inner Peace.

Carol G
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote