Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Various Living Stream Ministry Publications

Old 12-15-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: "Promoting Reading the Publication of the Ministry Among the Saints"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
Still, because of the ministry material, a young one in the Lord's Recovery can expound the scripture better than an old person in the average denomination. Having the ministry material puts all the other churches to shame. And furthermore, the young people are capable to stand up and speak. In most denominations, young people cannot do that.
Puts the other churches to shame? Are you even aware of what actually puts a church to shame?

1Cor 6:5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
Ohio

Default Re: "Promoting Reading the Publication of the Ministry Among the Saints"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Puts the other churches to shame? Are you even aware of what actually puts a church to shame?

1Cor 6:5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
Any shame when the manager of LSM gets caught with "interns."

Even our Prez took more heat than "The Office" for the same sins.

Perhaps the proponents of LSM on this forum will use the excuse that a ministry and its staff are not subject to the same standards as elders and churches. The apostle Paul, however, would differ. (II Cor 4.2)