Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2014, 03:52 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default How much is a "Morning Revival"?

It's $2.50 some twenty years ago. A brother T from China said to me, you know some poor families in China can use that money for many things. I didn't get it at that time until later I left the local church. I never questioned the money I spent on it. I'd like to know how much money have we spent on books and journals of the Living Stream Ministry. Brother T went through the "Great Cultural Revolution" during the Mao Era. He knew what was going on, sadly I didn't at that time. Think that in Taiwan along, there are about one hundred thousand active followers reading the morning revivals. How much can it generate?

I am new to this forum. I've read some of the posts and feel so depressed that our love ones are somehow trapped in it. It is particulary difficult for someone with a Chinese or Taiwanese background. Maybe starting to take your love ones who are in the local church do some charity work without any strings attached. Show them there are people in real needs and our Lord wants to help them with their practical needs.

One thing troubles me greatly: Mr. Hank H. at CRI, his report has misled lots of things. Can anyone provide evidence regarding his financial dealings with the Living Stream?