Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Christian Movements/Ministries

Old 09-06-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
LifeGoesOn

Default Dan Mohler

I really enjoy listening to Dan Mohler. This brother just shines with Jesus' life and love. Have any of you guys ever listened to him?

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...JZ4Xv03vcOubK9
LifeGoesOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:55 AM   #2
aron

Default Re: Dan Mohler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn View Post
I really enjoy listening to Dan Mohler. This brother just shines with Jesus' life and love.
Looks like a great resource, given by God for the edification of the Body. (I say this with only a cursory view, but wanted to make a larger point).

I daresay there are at least dozens, if not hundreds, of such sources of revelation and encouragement out there.

Why is it that Watchman Nee was celebrated for availing himself of thousands of sources, but today the LSM says to be 'restricted' to one publication and one ministry? It's contradictory & foolish at best, and may even indicate strong delusion.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:46 AM   #3
LifeGoesOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
Looks like a great resource, given by God for the edification of the Body. (I say this with only a cursory view, but wanted to make a larger point).

I daresay there are at least dozens, if not hundreds, of such sources of revelation and encouragement out there.

Why is it that Watchman Nee was celebrated for availing himself of thousands of sources, but today the LSM says to be 'restricted' to one publication and one ministry? It's contradictory & foolish at best, and may even indicate strong delusion.

Oh, quite so. The MOTA concept is nutty and a tool of control used by cults.

Once the Lord shows us how foolish that is and opens our eyes to the many believers He works through we find that there is a treasure trove of enjoyment out there.

I love finding new ministries and speakers who the Lord uses. It's awesome!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
LifeGoesOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn View Post
I really enjoy listening to Dan Mohler. This brother just shines with Jesus' life and love. Have any of you guys ever listened to him?
Normal Christianity (parts 1-3)

https://youtu.be/PH7mpYlIuGA

https://youtu.be/pDoyuGiA7Xw

https://youtu.be/eAzadDYeWzE
John‬ 8:31-32‬
Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #5
HERn

There are many men and women speaking for God outside of LSM. The being blinded brothers and blinded elders lead the saints into the ditch of the impoverished speaking of WL, not allowing them to hear from God through other precious saints.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:31 PM   #6
TLFisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
There are many men and women speaking for God outside of LSM. The being blinded brothers and blinded elders lead the saints into the ditch of the impoverished speaking of WL, not allowing them to hear from God through other precious saints.
I know there's a bias. I've seen and heard it, but the reality is there's many of God's servants laboring throughout the earth.
Due in part to this thread, I had never heard of Dan Mohler before. While at work today I looked him up on YouTube and began listening to one of his messages on love.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #7
LifeGoesOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I know there's a bias. I've seen and heard it, but the reality is there's many of God's servants laboring throughout the earth.
Due in part to this thread, I had never heard of Dan Mohler before. While at work today I looked him up on YouTube and began listening to one of his messages on love.
Hearing this brother’s love of Christ makes me smile.

Dan Mohler - School of Kingdom Living
John‬ 8:31-32‬