Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Writings of Former Members > Papers by various

Old 11-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #1
TLFisher

Default Paul Kerr On the Body

A brother's feeling on the Body.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KerOntheBody[1].pdf (208.2 KB, 377 views)
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
awareness

Default Re: Paul Kerr On the Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Peace with the body? What a joke. LSM can't even have peace with itself, or anyone, sooner or later. They are the contentious ones. Their idea of peace is to sue other believers. Where's the peace? Don't make me laugh.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Peace with the body? What a joke. LSM can't even have peace with itself, or anyone, sooner or later. They are the contentious ones. Their idea of peace is to sue other believers. Where's the peace? Don't make me laugh.
Ron and Kerry seem to have a highly subjective idea of "peace". That letter brings up a good point, whatever "peace" it is, it is not peace with the body, because that would have to include ALL Christians.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:05 AM   #4
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Don'cha just love it when an obscure SoCal publishing house, who by definition carry only the books of two deceased authors, define for the rest of us what is the "feeling of the body."
Old 11-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
TLFisher

Let's talk about peace. "It is also a corporate matter, a Body matter." With Ephesians 2:15 being referenced:

by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,

How can there be peace when brothers are being misrepresented and lied about?
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 08:04 PM   #6
PriestlyScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLFisher View Post
Since Paul Kerr's letter refers to the (out of print) book by Ron and Kerry, below are several ways to access that book's content:

Text Format (pdf): text-link [370kb]
Audio Format (mp3): audio-link [97mb]

And, since there was considerable difficulty in downloading the original document posted in this thread - due to security issues,
I have placed Paul's 3 page letter at this more secure path: PaulKerrOntheBody[ARTRA].pdf

NOTES: All links are temporary and could change in the future. The content is pretty disgusting so this may not be something for everyone.
This book truly is filled with "death from the pit of hell" in my humble opinion.

P.S.
Therefore seeing we have this ministry, even as we obtained mercy, we faint not; but we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [2 Cor 4:1-2 ASV] - Our YouTube Channel - OUR WEBSITES - OUR FAVORITE SONG, ''I Abdicate''
PriestlyScribe is offline   Reply With Quote