Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Old 08-28-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Bubbles!

Default Re: Why not just move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell View Post
You are preaching another gospel. Easier for who? "Healthier" for who? You? The so-called "Blendeds"? Wasting time? There will be 1000 years to clear these offenses up...eventually. Adding more "negativity" to "ourselves". What's a little abuse now and then? The truth may not always be "positive" but it will ALWAYS be the TRUTH.
It's a little harsh to tell someone that they are ''preaching another gospel.''
Bubbles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 03:40 PM   #2
Nell
Admin/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles! View Post
It's a little harsh to tell someone that they are ''preaching another gospel.''
I think telling someone who has been hurt in the LC to “just move on” is a little harsh.

Nell
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 02:35 PM   #3
byHismercy

I don't see 'moving on' and discussing the errors of the LC as mutually exclusive.

In fact, the Lord is moving on, He is taking me with Him, and there is nothing keeping myself or others from walking forward with Him, recovering from deception and other hurts, and learning more about our Lord, whilst discussing the mechanics of the man made machine we were a part of.

Remaining silent on this groups duplicity is a teaching that comes straight from the LC pulpit, and we can now see it is a tool used to keep people in the dark. When I see Gods will for us so differently. He wants us all to walk in the light as He is in the light. He is the source of light.

Choosing the light, choosing to separate truth from the lie, does not equate with not moving on, at all, in my view. It is an awesome thing to now begin seeing everything for what it really is so we can make our own right choices. For me, Jesus is the only one I want to follow, and He is Awesome and He has been teaching me all things, all things I question, He reveals to me in time.

The LC wanted to usurp my one loyalty to the Lord Jesus and replace Him with their group in my heart. They have no right to expect such loyalty from believers, nor to equate their exclusive group with God Himself, as they do.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:52 PM   #4
Sons to Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHismercy View Post
The LC wanted to usurp my one loyalty to the Lord Jesus and replace Him with their group in my heart. They have no right to expect such loyalty from believers, nor to equate their exclusive group with God Himself, as they do.
My early prayer to the Lord was this: "Lord, take me to be with those that love you the way I do!" He was faithful to that and within about a week He took me 2000 miles away to place me in the LC in Berkeley in 1974. Then in the late 80s He led me out of the LC, and eventually put me with the group here in Scottsdale in 1998. He has been faithful to that prayer!
Old 08-29-2019, 04:25 PM   #5
byHismercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
My early prayer to the Lord was this: "Lord, take me to be with those that love you the way I do!" He was faithful to that and within about a week He took me 2000 miles away to place me in the LC in Berkeley in 1974. Then in the late 80s He led me out of the LC, and eventually put me with the group here in Scottsdale in 1998. He has been faithful to that prayer!
Amen, yep, He alone is faithful, He is the best Father, stg!
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
Sons to Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHismercy View Post
Amen, yep, He alone is faithful, He is the best Father, stg!
Yes! God is the only truly Faithful One - always! Either God works ALL things for our good or not - and I choose to believe that all things are worked out for our ultimate good!

And the one who knows just when and how to "move on" is Christ in us! (although I must say that many times in my Christian walk I was too immature to know what His inner leading was in a particular matter, and by His mercy He arrange outward circumstances to move me on!)