Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Various Living Stream Ministry Publications

Old 07-26-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
TLFisher

Default The Way of Blending & the Leadership in the Ministry in the Lord's Recovery

Thank you Awareness for this article from http://forum.thebereans.net/showthre...hers-Explained
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
awareness

Default Re: The Way of Blending & the Leadership in the Ministry in the Lord's Reco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Thank you Awareness for this article from http://forum.thebereans.net/showthre...hers-Explained
Yes, thanks, that belongs on this forum:

The Way of Blending and the Leadership
in the Ministry in the Lord's Recovery Today

http://www.imnothere.org/LocalChurch...edBrothers.doc

Bro Ohio says he knows how to get into the blended bro club. But so far he hasn't produced the goods.

Anyone else know?
Old 07-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
TLFisher

Default Re: The Way of Blending & the Leadership in the Ministry in the Lord's Reco

I was able to download and save the document. Also an analogy to the leadership in the Lord's Recovery:

"This is an open question, what could be wimpier than posting, then closing the thread. Then whenever you wish to post you open it, post, and then close it again? To me this is akin to the child with the fingers in the ear saying "I can't hear you" as they try to scream their opinion."

http://forum.thebereans.net/showthre...622-True-Wimps

A word is given from the pulpit whether at a bi-annual training, a regional conference, or an ITERO. Yet when confronted with real issues, the blended co-workers disappear into their bunkers.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post

Bro Ohio says he knows how to get into the blended bro club. But so far he hasn't produced the goods.

Anyone else know?
I never said that I knew how to get into their club, I only know how they got into the club.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:24 PM   #5
awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I never said that I knew how to get into their club, I only know how they got into the club.
Okay, you did clear up one question. That, the Blended Bro's are those that blended with Witness Lee when he was alive.

In other words, those that worshiped a personality the most ; that of Witness Lee. Isn't that now like ancestry worship? Like the ghost of Witness Lee lives on in the Blended Brothers? It's spooky.

Truth is, to any stable-minded person, looking at it from the outside, the very concept of the Blended Brothers is ludicrous, to extreme, and absurd to a laughing stock.

Apparently, some will buy anything, believe anything, even in a delusion, and fight to the finish defend it. There's no changin' that.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #6
TLFisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post

A word is given from the pulpit whether at a bi-annual training, a regional conference, or an ITERO. Yet when confronted with real issues, the blended co-workers disappear into their bunkers.
In early 2012 when Steve Isitt was in Southern California, he attempted to schedule an appointment with DCP. They were conveniently unavailable to even schedule an appointment.
By contrast the community church I meet with, the pastor always has time via in person or by email for those who affirm or critique the messages he delivers.