Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Regarding Registering and Posting on this Forum

Regarding Registering and Posting on this Forum Please Read First!

Old 10-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #1
leastofthese

Default Donate Button

I saw the donate button on the home page and was hoping someone could share what the funds will be used for.

This site has clearly brought encouragement and led so many closer to the truth of who Jesus is in our lives. I would love to see a broader reach so more college students, parents, and ex/current members, etc have a place to learn more about Witness Lee and the Living Stream Ministry.

Thanks in advance.

LofT
Old 10-24-2017, 06:57 PM   #2
Ohio

Default Re: Donate Button

From what we have heard, server fees and software programming costs.
-
Old 10-25-2017, 10:26 AM   #3
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Donate Button

leastofthese and Ohio have hit upon two of the main reasons that I'm asking for a little assistance. The forum software is in need of some important updates which will make the forum more user friendly, and also provide us with a higher level of security. If everyone who considers LocalChurchDiscussions a valuable venue for current and former LC members, as well as the general Christian public, would contribute something, some significant improvements could be made.

As it stands now, our forum is not nearly as visible through google searches of key words as it should be after being around nearly a decade. Most of the results of key word searches (Witness Lee, Watchman Nee, Local Church) come up with sites owned and run by The Local Church/Living Stream Ministry. In order to get LCD at a higher ranking we need to have some professional assistance to make this happen.

Again, if many of the forum members would help out I think we can see some good results in a relatively short period of time.

Your brother who is unto Him.
-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote