Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Old 09-25-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
Kangaskhan

Lightbulb Introducing Myself

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on this sub for a while. I finally decided to make an account after realizing that the best possible username was not taken.

I'm don't usually feel comfortable sharing personal information online, especially in a sub as controversial as this. So I'll keep it brief.

I'm 2.2 meters, around 80 kg. I guess I'm just a "normal" type of guy. I don't usually get along with those who are "fighting" types of people. Family is also very important to me as I usually keep my little one in my front pouch. If I feel like my little one is ever in danger, I will attack. Otherwise, I am a loving and caring person, with strong maternal instincts.

My avatar and username are TOTALLY and most DEFINITELY unrelated to any blended brother who is frequently mentioned here. I would never ever ever ever consider comparing someones name to that of a pokemons.

All in all, I'm looking forward to joining the banter

https://www.deviantart.com/shaymin30...Meme-428311936
Kangaskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:28 PM   #2
jigsaw44

Default Re: Introducing Myself

Let It rip kangas, say all what you want to say at your discretion.
jigsaw44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 07:34 AM   #3
Sons to Glory!

I'm not sure exactly what it is you're conveying here . . . in any case - welcome to the forum! Many lovers of Jesus on here, seeking Him and His truth in all matters, including the local churches.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:30 PM   #4
Trapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaskhan View Post
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on this sub for a while. I finally decided to make an account after realizing that the best possible username was not taken.
Welcome to the forum! I suppose with your username and the blended brother connection, it was either Kangaskhan or GenghisRon, eh?

(I know, I know, kangaskhan is a real character, while GenghisRon isn't, it's just banter!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaskhan View Post
I'm don't usually feel comfortable sharing personal information online, especially in a sub as controversial as this. So I'll keep it brief.

I'm 2.2 meters, around 80 kg. I guess I'm just a "normal" type of guy. I don't usually get along with those who are "fighting" types of people. Family is also very important to me as I usually keep my little one in my front pouch. If I feel like my little one is ever in danger, I will attack. Otherwise, I am a loving and caring person, with strong maternal instincts.

My avatar and username are TOTALLY and most DEFINITELY unrelated to any blended brother who is frequently mentioned here. I would never ever ever ever consider comparing someones name to that of a pokemons.
All in all, I'm looking forward to joining the banter
https://www.deviantart.com/shaymin30...Meme-428311936
It's interesting, Kangaskhan (the pokemon, not you.....although your description of "you" is actually of the pokemon) is simultaneously weak at fighting, but also described as "scrappy". So there must be SOME fight in you.

Anyway, if you've got any thoughts or comments about the local church, or anything else, we're all ears.

Trapped
Trapped is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
intro, introducing, introduction