Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > To God Be The Glory!

To God Be The Glory! A Place to Praise, Honor and Glorify our God! Words of Praise and Encouragement. Poems, Hymns, Prayers, Words of Wisdom, Knowledge and Prophetic Speaking

Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
kisstheson

Default KisstheSon's Testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
I had to look up vitriol...I'll let you slip by with that one for now. "Hatred"? Sorry but that's not allowed around these parts. Show us the post that has hatred and I'll get together with the current Admin and try to convince him to delete it immediately. Until then I'll thank you not to use such inflammatory language. Now that I think about it, I'll use that newfangled word you just taught me....V-I-T-R-IO-L. Threatening somebody over the Internet with "the judgement of Mattew 18"...emmmmm, sounds like vitriol to me.
Oh my! I am so thankful I out of the LSM-Loyal Local Churches! Thank you, Lord, that you called my family and me out of the LSM-Loyal Local Churches!! Hallelujah!

Dear ones, I am not sure why I even came by tonight. I have not thought about Witness Lee, the Blended Brothers, the Local Churches, etc., in a very long time. About eight months ago I shredded up all my books, pamphlets, and tracts written by Witness Lee. I estimated that my collection was worth somewhere between $5200 and $5500. I did keep one RcV Bible, but the desire to look at it is completely gone. Since I have no family in the LC, I have all but forgotten about the LC.

A quick update on where we are now: It has been a long journey, but I have pretty much rejected everything Witness Lee stood for. I now reject Dispensationalism as an interpretive tool. I reject almost all of Witness Lee's views of future events. I reject "God's Economy" as the underlying focus of the Bible. I long ago rejected "the doctrine of dirt". And I no longer believe in eternal security. That leaves me with very little in common in Witness Lee, for which I am very thankful. I can now take the teachings of Jesus and His apostles as they are written, without Witness Lee's teachings as my hermeneutic.

This thread has reminded me of LSM's modus operandi: WL and the BB's are always right and everyone else is always wrong. In LSM's view, you MUST come and apologize to them and re-join them and never discuss your concerns with them. They will never come to you, they will never apologize to you, they will never even think about joining you, and, by the way, you are "full of leprosy" for even having concerns about them! Look at where a heart to be reconciled got dear brother Steve Isitt. And remember what happened when Ron White attempted to be reconciled with the BB's? A red-faced Ron Kangas exclaimed: "We are God's Government!" Sorry LSM. Sorry BB's. You can keep all that pride and exclusivity to yourself.

It is a very beneficial exercise to go through a list of all those whom you knew in the LC and forgive them all before the Lord. I think you all have heard my story of how I did this one day when I had to drive a very long way in a rental car because no flight was available. Forgiving all whom you knew in the LC is a huge help in keeping any personal feelings of resentment and unforgiveness away while you do the important work of critiquing the failings of the system Witness Lee put into place. The bad fruit which abounds in the system that Witness Lee put into place surely needs much critiquing!

Carry on, dear ones. This place and the original Bereans forum were literally a life saver to me and my family. You were the only ones who were there for me during my darkest days. For that, you all have my deepest love and appreciation. May many more be set free from the LSM system. And may our heavenly Father have mercy on us all as we walk on this pilgirm way.

I am not sure when I will post again . . .
Old 10-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #2
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: KisstheSon's Testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisstheson View Post
It is a very beneficial exercise to go through a list of all those whom you knew in the LC and forgive them all before the Lord. I think you all have heard my story of how I did this one day when I had to drive a very long way in a rental car because no flight was available. Forgiving all whom you knew in the LC is a huge help in keeping any personal feelings of resentment and unforgiveness away while you do the important work of critiquing the failings of the system Witness Lee put into place. The bad fruit which abounds in the system that Witness Lee put into place surely needs much critiquing!
Thank you for this my dear brother kisstheson! So nice to wake up this morning and here from you.

What a valuable message you bring to us here. In reading what you wrote here this portion of the Word came to me: "And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses". (Mark 11:25) According to the Lord Jesus, we need to forgive each other in order to remain in good standing with our Father who is in heaven. Of course those of us with a little (or a lot) of snow on the roof can attest to the fact that forgiving someone actually releases the forgiver as well as the forgiven. But at the same time, as you say, there is still the need for "the important work of critiquing", and I surely appreciate all you have contributed to the forum over the years. May God continue to bless you and yours.
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11

Last edited by Cal; 10-11-2012 at 06:54 AM.
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #3
Cal

Default Re: KisstheSon's Testimony

I moved KTS's post from the other thread because I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see it. Good you hear from you, KTS. God bless.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote