Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2017, 06:28 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default In A Process Of Leaving The Local Church

I'm in a process of leaving the local church.
Just wanna list a few things about LCM

Asian flavour: they emphasis the role of the males. So I notice that women often take up the roles like cooking or children ministry. The serving ones wivies are usually left alone. I really feel for them, some have young children but have to mind the children while the husband / dad go to the meetings or go for a conference out of town.

The Elders: in Lee's writings, there should be no ranking system in the church. But no one can make a decision without the elders from the church matters to personal lives ( e.g. They discourage you to get a spouse from outside the church). People have to submit to the elders.

Questions:
What I'm struggling is that some writings and people in Local church did help me a lot to know th Lord and to experience Him. In fact, I received my salvation here. They render lot so help to my practical life too.

After joining this group I don't have much friends outside now. Don't know how to start life again if I do leave.