Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Old 08-08-2020, 04:39 AM   #1
Raptor

Default Gordon Grahame Testimony (not LC)

Amazing testimony of becoming a christian. (Not LC related). Brother Gordon asks to link his testimony freely on other sites for many others to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO7xFI86edk
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 08:00 AM   #2
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: Gordon Grahame Testimony (not LC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
Amazing testimony of becoming a christian. (Not LC related). Brother Gordon asks to link his testimony freely on other sites for many others to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO7xFI86edk
That was quite the testimony - thanks! I have a lot in common with this brother - I accepted Jesus when younger, but quickly went away from Him and didn't even know who He was. I spent years really seeking, but getting into the bad stuff, drugs, etc. Then I found Him in a powerful way, complete with supernatural occurrences & manifestations!

Since it appears Gordon was already born-again, do you think his experience was one of outer darkness?
Old 08-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
That was quite the testimony - thanks! I have a lot in common with this brother - I accepted Jesus when younger, but quickly went away from Him and didn't even know who He was. I spent years really seeking, but getting into the bad stuff, drugs, etc. Then I found Him in a powerful way, complete with supernatural occurrences & manifestations!

Since it appears Gordon was already born-again, do you think his experience was one of outer darkness?
I didnīt see where he was born again before....
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 12:46 PM   #4
Sons to Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
I didnīt see where he was born again before....
At the 27:45 mark he said he became aware that this wasn't the first time he had acknowledged Christ. "Something in me had already received Him . . ." But then he lost his way as he got older.

Again, this was like my experience. I believe I was saved as a child in Sunday School, and have some memory of that, but then I completely forgot about Him as a teenager when I got heavily into the party life. It took me crying out to God in desperation one night on the flat of my back, for Him to manifest Himself in a powerful way to me.