Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > To God Be The Glory!

To God Be The Glory! A Place to Praise, Honor and Glorify our God! Words of Praise and Encouragement. Poems, Hymns, Prayers, Words of Wisdom, Knowledge and Prophetic Speaking

Old 02-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
countmeworthy

Default Personal Revelation

As I was waking up this morning...still in bed, I was saying Good Morning Lord.and began talking to Him.

Suddenly I received a personal revelation from God....the best way I can tell it is by saying I realized why God wants us to Praise & Worship Him. It all just came to me at once.

When we Praise & Worship Him, God releases His Glory on the Universe...but most importantly on us. God created us in His Image & Likeness.

Of course, due to the fall of man & sin, it took the shedding of the Blood of Jesus, His death and resurrection for us to be restored back to our Father, our Creator.

Sin & wickedness does not release the Blessings & Glory of God on us...only Praise & Worship.

Don't ever think our Praise & Worship is meaningless. Don't let laziness or lukewarmness stop you from Praising & Worshipping God with Thanksgiving. Don't fall for that lie! God wants to BLESS US, to release His GLORY on US but it can't be released unless we Praise & Worship Him. That is why the BLOOD of the LAMB on us is sooo very important. We cannot enter into the Holy of HOLIES without the Blood. Sin cannot be in the presence of God.

Praise You LORD JESUS! You are Worthy to be Praised. You are worthy of all Honor and of All GLORY. You alone are WORTHY. Worthy is the Lamb of God who washed away our sins! Thank YOU LORD JESUS!!

Thanks for reading my post.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
David

Default Re: Personal Revelation

That's great! Recovered to Christ we are. "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13 " "Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14 "
David is offline   Reply With Quote