Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Calling All Saints!

Calling All Saints! This board will serve as a meeting place for ex Local Church members to reestablish contact with other former and current members. GUESTS may post here as well.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Dale Jackson

Does anyone know the whereabouts or history in the LC of bro. Dale Jackson? He took care of me very much in early days in Florida. Wondering if he is still in the LC and if there is any way to contact him.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Dale Jackson

Yes, he is doing well and still meeting with the church (but no longer in Florida). I would rather not post here but if you can post your email address, I would be more than happy to send you his email for contact. Or both of his sons actively meet with the church. You can contact either of them on facebook.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
MicahG

I am the original poster. I do not want to put my email address here, but if you would, please send me a private message.
MicahG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
Unregistered

Dale and family have been all over the place over the years. He was an elder in Miami in the 70s and 80s and then one of the replacement elders in Anaheim after the 80s collapse, and then later in different places in the Northeast and elsewhere. He and his wife worked for LSM in Europe an other places. Dale is a sweet and unassuming brother but somehow determined to follow a hard LSM line even when it would seem to go against his own best interests.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #5
Plenteous

I am brother Dale's younger son. A friend alerted me to this thread, and I must say it perplexed me a little. My father was an elder in various localities for many years, but I would not consider him a public figure. I know he would be unhappy to have his personal history or psychology discussed by anonymous parties on an internet forum. I appreciate the original writer's desire for fellowship, and the first respondent's care and discretion. Beyond that, I find the remainder of this conversation unnecessary.

My parents have taken care of many, many people over the years, and I know they would be delighted to share genuine fellowship with any brother or sister in Christ--irrespective of the person's current relationship to the local churches. If anyone wishes to locate them, please feel free to contact me. I prefer not to post my name, but I have clearly identified myself for anyone that knows my family.

My email address is my first name plus my middle initial (f) and my last name (jackson) @gmail.com
Plenteous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
Cal

Please restrict this thread to exchanging innocuous information. Thank you.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote