Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2015, 01:21 PM   #1
Jesus4Me

Default Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ

Hello, brothers & sisters,

I am not nor was I ever a part of the Local Church Movement.

As far as their teachings goes, I may have come across it in some of the other christian forums, but my recollection is not good at the moment.

As for this forum, before registering, I have read several threads touching base on several "teachers" of that movement & the disagreements with their teachings & their "corrupt" leadership roles, but I'll decline from replying on that in this thread since it is for the introduction of myself to the forum.

I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God raised Him from the dead; and by His grace & by His help, therefore I trust Him as my Saviour that I am saved as He has led me to trust Him as my Good Shepherd that He will help me to follow Him as His disciple in seeking His glory and not be a disciple of another in seeking the glory of the other in His name.

Through many dangers, toils, and snares, Jesus has carried me through; freeing me from religious bondages like commitments, promises, and man made covenants to rest in His New Covenant & all His promises to me so that all I really need to do is live by faith in the Son of God to finish His work in me as I am living this reconicled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ. I find myself following Him when I live by faith in the Son of God in me and all His promises to me for living as His.

He has also kept me from seducing spirits that sought to lure me away from seeking the face of the Bridegroom to chasing after them for a sign, as the Lord taught me the role of the Holy Spirit which is to not speak of Himself in seeking His own glory ( John 5:31; 7:18; ) , but of the Son in seeking His glory as those led by the Spirit of God would be doing the same thing ( John 15:26-27 & John 8:17 ) for our combined witness to be true.

So as much as I believe in the Triune God, it is how believers use the Trinity doctrine that is to be discerned when it is the Father's will that if any believer wishes to honour the Father in worship, they can only do so by honouring the Son, not by also honouring the Holy Spirit too, because the Holy Spirit will not lead believers to testify nor worship in that manner for that worship to be "true". Yes, the Holy Spirit is God, but because of other spirits in the world, God the Father provided only one way in approaching Him and that is by way of the Son; and that includes worship, fellowship, and prayer. John 14:6 is not just about salvation, but for believers to abide in by how we have fellowship with the Father and that is thru the Son; the Bridegroom; For He is how we are married to God.

That is the gist of my introduction; the rest below is for any one interested in how the Lord led me to that view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the Nicene creed of 381 A.D., the way has been broaden ( Matthew 7:13-27 ) by including the Holy Spirit as Someone to address and to worship with the Father & the Son which is not the Father's will in how we are to approach Him (John 10:1 & John 5:22-23 & Philippians 2:5-13 ), thus suffering their houses to be broken through by a thief.

In 1994, the holy laughter movement was interdenomenational and thus no longer a streamlined Pentecostal/Charismatic event, fulfilling the description of a false prophet, gathering grapes of thorns & figs of thistles, being interdenomenational as it is as well as the Promise Keepers movement leading men into religious bondages nationwide.

This is why Luke's accounts of Jesus's warning in the last days was to strive ye to enter thru the straight gate, for many shall seek to enter in and shall not be able to ( Luke 13:24-30 ) since many churches & hymnals has led believers to address & worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son.

This is not about losing salvation. Do consider that there are two kinds of vessels in His House and it is considered a damnation to be received as a vessel unto dishonour in His House to be received later on after the great tribulation ( 2 Timothy 2:19-21 & 2 Corinthians 9:24-27 & 1 Peter 4:17-19 ) since one can be saved, but left behind for not looking to Him for help to depart from inqiuity ( Luke 12:40-49 ). This is about being found abiding in Him to attend the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Matthew 7:13-27 has Jesus ending with why so many houses are falling down for not listening to His words of John 14:6, hinted at in Matthew 7:13-14 and it is because of going around the Son ( John 10:1 ) as being the only way to honour & worship God the Father by including the honour & worship of the Holy Spirit.

If you note in all of these movements of the "Spirit", they address the Holy Spirit for these signs and wonders to come and it happens, and yet Jesus is the only One that can answers our prayers John 14:13-14 so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. The Son is the only Mediator ( 1 Timothy 2:5 ); not the Holy Spirit. The Son knows the mind of the Spirit to give the intercessions of the Spirit to the Father because the Spirit cannot utter them as His intercessions are unspeakable ( Romans 8:26-27 KJV only ) This is why the Father knows before we ask for ( Matthew 6:7-8 ) because it is the Son that searches our hearts ( Hebrews 4:12-16 ) that lives always to make intercessions for us ( Hebrews 7:25 ) so that whenever the Father says yes to either our intercessions or the Spirit's intercessions as given by the Son, the Son answers the prayers.

So that is why the Holy Spirit is not the One to be praying to and neither is the Holy Spirit the One answering those prayers in any of those movements of the "Spirit". The Holy Spirit receives/takes from Jesus, but the Holy Spirit gives the Son the credit & the glory ( John 16:13-15 ) so that the Father may be glorified in the Son for answering those prayers ( John 14:13-14 ) The Holy Spirit is the Comforter; not the Mediator. It is not His job to be answering prayers nor to be prayed to as He is not at that throne of grace to be doing so.

This is why there is confusion whereas one movement of the "Spirit" will condemn another movement of the "Spirit" as not being of the Lord, and vise versa but they share the same rudiment as no good tree can produce an evil fruit and no evil tree can produce a good fruit. It's all bad.

That means all tongues that comes by without interpretation, thinking it is a prayer language, should be shunned ( 2 Timothy 2:16,24-26 ) as many of this kind of tongues comes by preaching the apostasy of seeking to receive the Holy Spirit "again" by the evidence of tongues ( 2 Corinthians 11:1-4 & Hebrews 11:1-2,6 & Galatians 3:14,26 ). This is why believers are not to believe every spirit but test them ( 1 John 4:1-7 ) since one cannot receive the Holy Spirit again ( Luke 11:9-13 ), then those that testify that they had; were not really receiving the Holy Spirit again, but have fallen prey to seducing spirits in leading others to seek after them to receive them by the sign of tongues too; as this kind of tongues can be found in the world before Pentecost had come. Isaiah 8:19

Narrow the way back by seeking the face of the Bridegroom all the time because by honouring & glorifying the Son is the only way we can honour & glorify God the Father, and that is eactly what the Holy Spirit in us, Whom is God also, is leading us to do.

So I believe in the Triune God, but regardless of how one defines the Trinity doctrine, we are led by the Holy Spirit to honour the Son in glorifying the Son by testifying of the Son in seeking His glory and by Him the glory of God the Father. John 13:31-32

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

I know that it is hard to find a fellowship in line with verse 10 above, but if the Lord is willing, maybe we can sharpen one another in the knowledge of Him so that although we may be bearing fruit, we may be purged to bear even more fruit in Christ's love.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

John 15:1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Only God can cause the increase and so I am hoping He will minister through us all in gaining in our knowledge of Him so that our love may abound more & more. All we can do is trust the Lord Jesus as our Good Shepherd in getting us ready because I can't really get you ready; nor can I really get myself ready since my confidence is in the Lord to do His work in all of us to His glory.

Looking at all the iniquity and apostasy aboudning in these latter days where faith is hard to find, I often wonder if I am blind to any iniquity that I am doing, but my hope is in the Lord in being my Good Shepherd, and so in Him I trust to perfect that which concerneth me as I pray that He will minister to me thru His servants in the forum as I pray He is ministering thru me to others in sharing the "talents" He has given me to share in Christ's love.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Jesus4Me is offline   Reply With Quote