Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Orthopraxy - Christian Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2016, 08:57 AM   #1
Koinonia
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 535
Default "Home Trainings" (with video)

This is one of the latest things in the LC now:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1K_JXCtYw

It's so ridiculous that it's almost like a parody...
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:50 AM   #2
NewManLiving
Member
 
NewManLiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 135
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

I'm not surprised. There is no Life left in the LSMLC - it's all scripted now. Any casual observer will immediately notice that the Lord Himself is not included in this rediculous scenario- just a bunch of LC nonsense
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:05 AM   #3
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewManLiving View Post
I'm not surprised. There is no Life left in the LSMLC - it's all scripted now. Any casual observer will immediately notice that the Lord Himself is not included in this rediculous scenario- just a bunch of LC nonsense
Scripted is right. And this video is just plain weird. I wonder how "new ones" would react if they knew the actual extend of just how 'scripted' their interactions really are.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #4
Koinonia
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 535
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

More:
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:39 AM   #5
Terry
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Renton, Washington
Posts: 3,186
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Scripted is right. And this video is just plain weird. I wonder how "new ones" would react if they knew the actual extend of just how 'scripted' their interactions really are.
What "new ones" may not know is the extent Lee is elevated. Not nearly as blatant as in years past, but in coded phrases only a regular LC member knows the interpretation.
  • The Ministry
  • The Apostle's Teaching
  • The New Testament Ministry

If a new one implied "Lee wasn't an apostle, but just another Christian writer", it would be as if pouring ice water upon the devoted LC attendees. "This one doesn't have the vision".
__________________
"Even a neutral has a right to take account of facts, even a neutral cannot be asked to close his mind or close his conscience."- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:40 PM   #6
Ohio
Member
 
Ohio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greater Ohio
Posts: 9,884
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

More still:
__________________
Ohio's motto is: With God all things are possible!.
Keeping all my posts short, quick, living, and to the point!

.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 05:52 PM   #7
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
What "new ones" may not know is the extent Lee is elevated. Not nearly as blatant as in years past, but in coded phrases only a regular LC member knows the interpretation.
  • The Ministry
  • The Apostle's Teaching
  • The New Testament Ministry

If a new one implied "Lee wasn't an apostle, but just another Christian writer", it would be as if pouring ice water upon the devoted LC attendees. "This one doesn't have the vision".
What I see in some of these videos is an obsession with having a high level of control over 'molding' these new members/recruits into good LC material.

I guess that is somewhat necessary because of what they are attempting to do with these new members. If a new member were told outright that there is a 'MOTA' whose books are used exclusively, whose teaching is heralded as the "New Testament Ministry", people would likely run away fast. I think the goal is to produce a dependency on the system. Once someone is dependent, they are less likely to run away, even if bothered by what they see.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:54 PM   #8
HERn
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 694
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
What I see in some of these videos is an obsession with having a high level of control over 'molding' these new members/recruits into good LC material.

I guess that is somewhat necessary because of what they are attempting to do with these new members. If a new member were told outright that there is a 'MOTA' whose books are used exclusively, whose teaching is heralded as the "New Testament Ministry", people would likely run away fast. I think the goal is to produce a dependency on the system. Once someone is dependent, they are less likely to run away, even if bothered by what they see.
I wonder if the LC will follow the path of SDA who don't openly preach that they follow the teachings of Ellen White, but nonetheless use her writings as the basis of their eschatological doctrine? Why belong to a group where you need to hide who you follow?
__________________
Christ cares for all His sheep in whatever group.
HERn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #9
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
I wonder if the LC will follow the path of SDA who don't openly preach that they follow the teachings of Ellen White, but nonetheless use her writings as the basis of their eschatological doctrine? Why belong to a group where you need to hide who you follow?
Speaking from my own experience, whenever we attempted to preach the gospel, there was always some amount of effort to 'hide' our connections.

On the campus, when inquired as to what churches we were associated with, we would tell people that we were "believers of various backgrounds". When I participated in BFA distributions, it was the same deal. People were obviously curious as to what the RcV was and what our relationship with the publisher was, but we just told them that we were volunteers for Bibles for America. I remember being specifically instructed to avoid answering the "what church do you attend?" question.

As Christians, the Bible instructs us to walk in the light. It really nauseates me to think that we made some amount of effort to obscure our true connections when making contact with the public. Telling the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" was spoken. All for what? It wasn't about the gospel so much as it was attempting to bring WL to a broader audience.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:32 PM   #10
HERn
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 694
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Speaking from my own experience, whenever we attempted to preach the gospel, there was always some amount of effort to 'hide' our connections.

On the campus, when inquired as to what churches we were associated with, we would tell people that we were "believers of various backgrounds". When I participated in BFA distributions, it was the same deal. People were obviously curious as to what the RcV was and what our relationship with the publisher was, but we just told them that we were volunteers for Bibles for America. I remember being specifically instructed to avoid answering the "what church do you attend?" question.

As Christians, the Bible instructs us to walk in the light. It really nauseates me to think that we made some amount of effort to obscure our true connections when making contact with the public. Telling the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" was spoken. All for what? It wasn't about the gospel so much as it was attempting to bring WL to a broader audience.
Just asking, who is WL that he should be brought to a broader audience? Can WL save us from our sins? Can WL sanctify us? Can WL satisfy our spiritual longings? WL created a sect of Christianity that excluded all who did not take his LSM publications.
__________________
Christ cares for all His sheep in whatever group.
HERn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:57 PM   #11
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
Just asking, who is WL that he should be brought to a broader audience? Can WL save us from our sins? Can WL sanctify us? Can WL satisfy our spiritual longings? WL created a sect of Christianity that excluded all who did not take his LSM publications.
I believe that many LC members are insecure about what they believe, at least with respect to WL’s ministry. When they succeed in proselytizing people, I think it serves as a much-needed ‘validation’ (only to them) of what they believe. This is how I always felt as a member.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:16 PM   #12
Terry
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Renton, Washington
Posts: 3,186
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
As Christians, the Bible instructs us to walk in the light. It really nauseates me to think that we made some amount of effort to obscure our true connections when making contact with the public. Telling the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" was spoken. All for what? It wasn't about the gospel so much as it was attempting to bring WL to a broader audience.
Perhaps among the local churches, "the end justifies the means" however in practice telling "the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" is no different than in the book of Acts what Ananias and Sapphira did. Or, I should ask, what is different?
I would argue something is being withheld.
__________________
"Even a neutral has a right to take account of facts, even a neutral cannot be asked to close his mind or close his conscience."- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #13
NewManLiving
Member
 
NewManLiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 135
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

If they really want to retain the new ones then they should minister Christ, but instead they minister "The Ministry" and all that goes with it namely: Witness Lee as the infallible MOTA

While this orchestrated and well polished script may be acceptable to other cultures, to your everyday American it smells like a cult and looks like a cult so it must be a cult.

The LSMLC needs to wake up and take Christ as their Life - not Witness Lee. If they lift up Christ then He will draw all men to Himself. How sad for such intelligent people to fall into a very common trap.
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:44 PM   #14
Ohio
Member
 
Ohio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greater Ohio
Posts: 9,884
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewManLiving View Post
If they really want to retain the new ones then they should minister Christ, but instead they minister "The Ministry" and all that goes with it namely: Witness Lee as the infallible MOTA
Well said.

There was a time when Christ was ministered, so our Father brought some of His young children (like me) to the LC's to be cared for.

That's not happening much anymore, hence the gimmickry at LSM. How can they still talk about increase after watching their numbers decline for decades.
__________________
Ohio's motto is: With God all things are possible!.
Keeping all my posts short, quick, living, and to the point!

.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #15
JJ
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 592
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Hah! Kinda mournful. That's appropriate for my mood after listening to A.Y. Describe "how to get" people. Good description of what remains in TLR. "Getting people".
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:31 AM   #16
micah6v8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 89
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Speaking from my own experience, whenever we attempted to preach the gospel, there was always some amount of effort to 'hide' our connections.

On the campus, when inquired as to what churches we were associated with, we would tell people that we were "believers of various backgrounds". When I participated in BFA distributions, it was the same deal. People were obviously curious as to what the RcV was and what our relationship with the publisher was, but we just told them that we were volunteers for Bibles for America. I remember being specifically instructed to avoid answering the "what church do you attend?" question.

As Christians, the Bible instructs us to walk in the light. It really nauseates me to think that we made some amount of effort to obscure our true connections when making contact with the public. Telling the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" was spoken. All for what? It wasn't about the gospel so much as it was attempting to bring WL to a broader audience.
Hi Freedom and HERN


The video links provided by Koinonia are posted in the channel calledHome Trainings Church of God Singapore”. In the “About” tab of this channel, it mentions that “This channel is for the promotion of the 2nd Initiative (home training) of the Church of God in Singapore.


I have some understanding of the situation in Singapore. Currently there is a “five initiatives” plan in Singapore to increase the number of saints in the church.


Initiative 2 (which was in those youtube videos) is to conduct home trainings so that there will be more new serving ones.


Initiative 5 involves contacting and having dialogue with Christian believers.
To this end, “Life-O” was set up in which forums are conducted. If you visit the webpage/facebook page, you will not find the link with LSM
http://life-o.org/
www.facebook.com/LifeO.sg
micah6v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 02:40 PM   #17
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah6v8
I have some understanding of the situation in Singapore. Currently there is a “five initiatives” plan in Singapore to increase the number of saints in the church.

Initiative 2 (which was in those youtube videos) is to conduct home trainings so that there will be more new serving ones.

Initiative 5 involves contacting and having dialogue with Christian believers.
To this end, “Life-O” was set up in which forums are conducted. If you visit the webpage/facebook page, you will not find the link with LSM
http://life-o.org/
www.facebook.com/LifeO.sg
Above anything else, it just goes to show that they know just as well as anyone else that what is being presented is questionable. Otherwise there would be no need to 'hide' anything. Why don't they just say "Come to our meeting to hear everyone parrot Witness Lee." That would be an honest statement of what happens in a meeting and it would also let outsiders decide form themselves if they should come or not.

I always laugh when I see that they are attempting to make use of some new or revised methodology that promises a too good to be true "return on investment." When is anyone going to learn? Do they really think that because they have made a better looking website that they will get people to their meetings?

Where I live there is a community church that appeared and grew fairly quickly (and is now very large), mainly due to outreach methods intended to engage the community. In the LC, this kind of stuff was mocked and even ridiculed, but who are the ones who have remained stagnant? It's the LC.

And that's not to say that methodology means anything, the point is that blindly promoting to a 'foolproof' method to do something is stupid. For a church to grow, there has to be an honest assessment of what works and doesn't work.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:32 PM   #18
Nell
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 793
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
... For a church to grow, there has to be an honest assessment of what works and doesn't work.
For the church to grow there must be a complete dependence on the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit alone "works". Anything else is a contrivance; a man made invention or fabrication or improvisation. I don't know which is worse: attempting to pass such a contrivance off to others as the church or believing yourself that God is so impotent that He needs the pitiful gimmicks contrived by fallen men to build His church for Him.

I couldn't make it through the video, but was prayer mentioned at all?

Nell
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:22 AM   #19
UntoHim
Grateful Servant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,407
Default Witness Lee playing second billing to Watchman Nee?

Since when does Witness Lee play second billing to Watchman Nee?
I guess in the Church in Singapore he does!


https://www.facebook.com/LifeO.sg


"The Truth Bookroom @Suntec City Exhibition & Convention Centre - Hall 401, B20-22. From 4-9 June, 11am - 10pm."





-
__________________
Now Unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy (Jude 24)
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #20
NewManLiving
Member
 
NewManLiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 135
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

It could also be a marketing ploy
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:24 AM   #21
UntoHim
Grateful Servant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,407
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Absolutely!

What I'm wondering, is the name of Witness Lee so damaged in this area of Asia that they would rather present Watchman Nee as the main source of the teachings and practices of their church? If so, this would be a drastic change from the past.


-
__________________
Now Unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy (Jude 24)
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #22
NewManLiving
Member
 
NewManLiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 135
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

The whole home training appears to be a ploy as well. Let's see how "one" they are with all Christians when someone comes along into their Bible Study and disagrees with them.

The point is that the Lord has many devoted servants. To say that only Witness Lee and/or Watchman Nee got it right is nothing more than another denomination at best and a cult at worst. Can't they see this? Those who disagree will be considered as useless for "The Work" and be shunned. It's all about their organization, The Lord is not even considered.

I wonder if they have to submit to the Blendeds. If so then the Blendeds also agree that the name Witness Lee is bad for business
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:08 PM   #23
OBW
Member
 
OBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: DFW area
Posts: 3,931
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I understand Brother Andrew can still play a nasty bagpipe.
Is there any other kind?
__________________
Mike
I once thought I was. . . . but I may have been mistaken — Edge (with apologies)
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:28 PM   #24
Igzy
Member
 
Igzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,554
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
Is there any other kind?
I love bagpipes jokes!

Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
To get away from the noise.

What's the difference between the Great Highland and Northumbrian bagpipes?
The Great Highland burns longer.

What's the difference between a bagpipe and a trampoline?
You take off your shoes when you jump on a trampoline.

What's the difference between a bagpipe and an onion?
No one cries when you chop up a bagpipe.

and...

What's the difference between Brother Andrew rehearsing the bagpipes and a fire evacuation?
People make their escape more slowly in a fire evacuation.

__________________
Courage is not the absence of fear. It's doing the right thing in the face of fear.
Igzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:49 AM   #25
aron
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wedemark, Lower Saxony
Posts: 4,172
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
On the campus, when inquired as to what churches we were associated with, we would tell people that we were "believers of various backgrounds". When I participated in BFA distributions, it was the same deal...we made some amount of effort to obscure our true connections when making contact with the public. Telling the partial truth was commonplace, and even an occasional "white lie" was spoken. All for what? It wasn't about the gospel so much as it was attempting to bring WL to a broader audience.
Telling people that Witness Lee had God's ministry of the age and was Deputy God on earth might turn them off, at the first meeting. We were counseled to get the hook in them, get leverage, before beginning to turn the screws. "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" became instead, selective aspects of the truth, carefully doled out. Other unhelpful aspects of the truth were suppressed or avoided.

The gospel, in these hands, is merely a vehicle to get people into the Local Church Life. And the LC life is merely a vehicle to enslave people, body soul and spirit, to a publishing house in southern California. To see young girls, some of them still in their teens, holding up signed documents pledging to focus on "ministry" readings with their "trainers" . . . that's the gospel, today? Why not just stamp "property of LSM" on their foreheads? Make it a little more clear?
__________________
"Freedom is free. It's slavery that's so horribly expensive" - Colonel Templeton, ret., of the 12th Scottish Highlanders, the 'Black Fusiliers'
aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:13 AM   #26
Ohio
Member
 
Ohio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greater Ohio
Posts: 9,884
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
Telling people that Witness Lee had God's ministry of the age and was Deputy God on earth might turn them off, at the first meeting. We were counseled to get the hook in them, get leverage, before beginning to turn the screws. "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" became instead, selective aspects of the truth, carefully doled out. Other unhelpful aspects of the truth were suppressed or avoided.

The gospel, in these hands, is merely a vehicle to get people into the Local Church Life. And the LC life is merely a vehicle to enslave people, body soul and spirit, to a publishing house in southern California. To see young girls, some of them still in their teens, holding up signed documents pledging to focus on "ministry" readings with their "trainers" . . . that's the gospel, today? Why not just stamp "property of LSM" on their foreheads? Make it a little more clear?
They had more signed pledges to the ministry in those videos?

I only watched the Bagpipe video.
__________________
Ohio's motto is: With God all things are possible!.
Keeping all my posts short, quick, living, and to the point!

.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:22 AM   #27
aron
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wedemark, Lower Saxony
Posts: 4,172
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
They had more signed pledges to the ministry in those videos?

I only watched the Bagpipe video.
Look at the "commitment" video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jBXVocTYyo

In Chinese see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHm5-csHeB4

Here's one of them: "Lizzy would like to commit the next 12 weeks with sister Sharon, Zoe, and Angelica, to pursue the happy healthy Christian living." They sign and date it.

First, get the mark to have an emotional response to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, then get them to see that "Jesus Christ" and "the church life" are synonymous. Then get them to see that without God's Deputy Authority the church life would be chaos, and without the revelation of God's Present Oracle there would be no truth.

And when things start to deteriorate, wave the signed document in front of them. "You are in the army, now. You have no rights". Etc.

Crass manipulation. A perversion of the freedom of the gospel of Jesus Christ. But very effective with inexperienced and emotionally vulnerable teenagers.
__________________
"Freedom is free. It's slavery that's so horribly expensive" - Colonel Templeton, ret., of the 12th Scottish Highlanders, the 'Black Fusiliers'
aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:49 PM   #28
Freedom
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: "Home Trainings" (with video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
First, get the mark to have an emotional response to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, then get them to see that "Jesus Christ" and "the church life" are synonymous. Then get them to see that without God's Deputy Authority the church life would be chaos, and without the revelation of God's Present Oracle there would be no truth.

And when things start to deteriorate, wave the signed document in front of them. "You are in the army, now. You have no rights". Etc.

Crass manipulation. A perversion of the freedom of the gospel of Jesus Christ. But very effective with inexperienced and emotionally vulnerable teenagers.
When I first became concerned about the LC, one of the catalysts was none other than these empty promises in regards to getting an increase, as well as the playing upon emotions. They make promises that if we would only consecrate ourselves to do such and such, that the Lord would bless our endeavors. It didn’t take much to see through it all, but at the same time, it’s easy to understand why people get trapped in it all.

About 10 years ago, the LC’s in the area that I’m from held a conference for “young working adults.” I didn’t attend this conference, but I was told that they had video-taped everyone offering up consecrations. Obviously, if there was the intent to video tape things, then it was all premeditated. That throws spontaneity out the window (not that spontaneity means anything), but people need to realize their emotions are being played upon, and more and more, people are being held hostage by being simply-minded enough to express a misconstrued loyalty.
__________________
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 PM.


3.8.9