Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Regional Concerns

Old 06-05-2017, 08:44 PM   #1
JJ

Default Looking to connect with ex-LCers in Central CA

Any ex-LC Christians in California's Central Valley or Bay Area out there looking for fellowship and moving forward in Christian life outside TLR? Send me a private message.

Thanks

JJ
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 NASB)
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
JJ

Default Re: Looking to connect with ex-LCers in Central CA

I never got a response from my post here, but found some through one body life web site.
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 NASB)
Old 08-26-2017, 03:17 AM   #3
aron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
I never got a response from my post here, but found some through one body life web site.
Seek and you will find. This is the Lord's command, and promise. Seek first the kingdom and all the rest will come. You will find satisfying fellowship. God is good, and powerful, and wise.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:04 AM   #4
JJ

Danke mein Freund, Aron.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #5
aron

JJ if you burn hot enough, then things around you will catch fire. It's fun to watch; kind of like seeing the Lord again for the first time. The journey continues.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #6
JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
JJ if you burn hot enough, then things around you will catch fire. It's fun to watch; kind of like seeing the Lord again for the first time. The journey continues.
Yes, I've learned to dial back my expectations for a starting "a forest fire" (not all that positive an analogy), Aron. It is fun to see when one, two, or three others get some encouragement to look away to Jesus, and appreciate Him more, in spite of me.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:29 PM   #7
JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
Yes, I've learned to dial back my expectations for a starting "a forest fire" (not all that positive an analogy when my heart takes beyond what you probably meant), Aron. It is fun to see when one, two, or three others get some encouragement to look away to Jesus, and appreciate Him more, in spite of me.