Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Oh Lord, Where Do We Go From Here?

Oh Lord, Where Do We Go From Here? Current and former members (and anyone in between!)... tell us what is on your mind and in your heart.

Old 05-16-2018, 11:48 PM   #1
Truthseeker

Default Local churches condemn themselves through HWMR for today.

In this morning, I have read a daily message of HWMR as today's portion. I noticed few sentences talking about division among others Christians. It said :

"To keep ourselves dividing from other Christians because of religious ordinances is to be conformed to this age because this age is of division. .. We need to interpret Romans 12:2 in the way of not being conformed to this age of division. We Christians are one. "

These words are the condemnation for LCers because the way of their practice controlled by LSM is to make division because of religious ordinances and to be conformed to this age. I am enlighten more than before through today's portion of HWMR. I hope that Holy Spirit will shine upon LCers and repent from what they are doing now.
Truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:20 AM   #2
least

Default Re: Local churches condemn themselves through HWMR for today.

Truthseeker,
I suggest you put all your posts inside one thread. Don't start a new thread every time you make a new post.

Can I ask a question: are you reading HWMR in another language and then you translate it into English?

Thank you.
least is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:52 AM   #3
Truthseeker

Default Re: Local churches condemn themselves through HWMR for today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by least View Post
Truthseeker,
I suggest you put all your posts inside one thread. Don't start a new thread every time you make a new post.

Can I ask a question: are you reading HWMR in another language and then you translate it into English?

Thank you.
This is English version which has been already translated by LSM's workers. And the reason I write new thread because I just discover something new after posting last thread. So, I post it in the new one.
Truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote