Local Church Discussions  

Go Back   Local Church Discussions > Introductions and Testimonies

Introductions and Testimonies Please tell everybody something about yourself. Tell us a little. Tell us a lot. Its up to you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2020, 03:39 PM   #1
Anon

Default I Am A Part Of The Local Church

Hello everyone. I attend the LC, and I have since I can remember. My parents were born into it as well. I just wanted to talk with you all, and I hope I am not a judge. I am looking for guidance and help from an outside perspective. I love the Lord firstly, and very much. I am a very dedicated believer. We are all brothers and sisters. I do not think I am higher in any way at all, and I think to shun all other churches is hypocritical to oneness.

I am in my late teens. I do not plan on leaving but rather to talk with my brothers and sisters. I read the Word of God much more, and I take all ministry with a grain of salt. I have read many things on this page which have made me uncomfortable and have questioning. I am very happy, I love the Lord, and I think I am on the right path. I have read a lot of things on this forum, and it is causing me to be more cautious. I had never heard these things that have happened ever before. The Lord is very dear to me, and I do not want to careless in this way. I have problems with people who put Witness Lee as the oracle of God, or when ministry is the focus not the Lord. Witness Lee and Watchman Nee are dead, and I think the reputation can maybe be recovered. But luckily with my companions we focus on the Word. I am happy where I am, I am close to the Lord, diligent in his Word, and cautious with the other things. I just wanted to talk with you my brothers and sisters from an outside perspective.