View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #10
manna-man

Default Re: My Journey to the Local Church, and beyond...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeitherFirstnorLast View Post
Good evening Saints,

I enjoyed my time with the saints today - and the video training message was good; we are working on Isaiah 53.

I was soothed today, because within the speaking there was no talk of condemnation against those on the outside of our group - those who we must confess are still one with us in Christ. I want to reiterate that same declaration. Saints, when I sound off so strongly against the hierarchy of the ministry, it is not against the individuals that I stand. Rather, it is, I hope, against hypocrisy itself... and I do not do so because I think I am better, or have a superior understanding of scripture, but because I long to see the Body built up in Christ. Are we not commanded to admonish our brothers and sisters, just for the sake of that building?

I do see the fruit of the Spirit in the brothers and sisters who have embraced me in the Local Church. I am shown sincere love, experience joy, feel the peace, am treated with long-suffering kindness, and feel richer for the goodness and faithfulness of the dear saints who have become my friends. Lord Jesus!

I enjoy my time with many Christians, and have been blessed to have time for fellowship with many different groups... and I agree with you ZNP: I ought not preach at the saints, but demonstrate to them the Oneness we all have in Christ by sharing with them my experiences with those outside of our division... even my experience with you all. Untohim; you are right - and I would love for our children to experience fellowship outside of our sphere in order that they would taste more fully the Body.... that is not always easy to do and discern... but as the Spirit leads.

Lord, thank You for the fellowship You have provided me here. Lord, I want to pray that You continue Your work in all of us. Gain what You are after, and build us all up into Your Church.

In Jesus Precious Name I Pray,

Amen
Amen! .
manna-man is offline   Reply With Quote