View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 09:37 AM   #121
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: If you were in Scottsdale would you take the Table..

The 4th and perhaps final sharing on the Lord's Table was given this Sunday here in Scottsdale. Afterward I told the brother who spoke that these four messages (by 4 bros) have infused me with a fresh realization of the Lord's Table! My vision has been lifted to see the centrality and importance that the Lord places on this. ("With great desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you!" as Jesus tells His disciples in Luke 22.)

God is calling us to a feast of eating and drinking. All things are ready - His has taken care of all prerequisites - come to the feast! The feast is Christ. "He who eats me will live because of Me."

Of course I've heard about the table for nearly 45 years, but as the Lord shows something to us fresh it becomes so much simpler and in the proper perspective. He is lovingly and enthusiastically waiting (as the misunderstood father in the so-called prodigal son story) to kill the fatted calf and have a big party with us with lots of dancing! Don't try to do something or be something for Him -----> just come and feast. That is the message of the New Covenant and the Lord's Table!

4th Speaking on the Lord's Table