View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #15
countmeworthy

Default Re: The Jezebel spirit in the LSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Well don't ask me. I certainly can't claim to understand the spirit world.
You crack me up Harold! I can just hear you say "Well don't ask me! I certainly can't claim to understand the spirit world. "

Quote:
As to Nee, I too got the feeling he came to repentance before he passed.
Well if being in prison all those years didn't get him to reflect, regret and repent, I guess nothing would! And what a hard heart he would have had. But God would not imho would have used his works to enlighten many people. He would have erased his name from earth. And He would have raised someone else with the same revelation & understanding & even more.

So I too am of the consensus he repented before his passing. Behold. God makes all things new and our sins, He remembers no more.

Quote:
But CMW says, concerning the Jezebel spirit:

Quote:
"The reason I brought this thread up is so the LSMrs lurking might learn to think outside the box. It was also a possible answer to the question as to how people got sucked in by Lee's teachings & can't break loose from the controlling 'spirit'."

In other words, Nee and Lee produced a bewitching (Gal. 3:1) that exerts a kind of mind control over their followers.

Talk about tasting the heavenly gift. Looking back on my LC days I can still taste that controlling spirit.
And calling it Jezebel is fine with me. A Rose by any other name ... smells the same ...
Righto amigo. One thing I want to clear up is that be it 'Jezebel' or whatever entity you want to call it, is a religious spirit. Religious spirits are controlling & manipulative evil beings. The LORD'S SPIRIT is LIFE, PEACE and LOVE. His SPIRIT leads us in the path of Righteousness. Righteousness being Christ Jesus. The LORD restores our soul and leads us (to Christ Jesus).

It is my opinion that some early converted Hebrews who could not walk in the Spirit & fell back into Judaism were the ones who founded the RCC. In the mass of the RCC, there is the constant 'sacrificial death of the cross'. (Having been raised Catholic myself, I have some spiritual discernment as the catechism of the RCC was embedded in me - but the Blood of Jesus & the Spirit of LIFE & LOVE set me free. )

So here is what Hebrews 10:1 says:
Quote:
For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near.
That describes the Catholic mass pretty much in a nutshell.

One thing that impressed me (not necessarily in a positive way but in an observant way) about the priestly rituals of the Catholic mass was the OT rituals: the altar, the candles for incense, the tabernacle at the altar, even the "Holy of Holies" is inside the tabernacle for that is where the 'host' (Christ) resides.

The priests all the way to the Pope wear the attire while performing the mass much like the garments worn by the priests of the OT.

(to be continued as not to make this post longer than it is.)
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote