View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #182
Ohio

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFreedom View Post
I heard part of the original audio for myself where Simeon Chow's testimony was completely cut out of the public audio. He said "Jo" and he said "Knoxville." He is one of the leading ones in my locality.

They did everything in their power to decry the letter and provide no way for the saints to find out who wrote it or where it could be found.

~J
They are scared. They used to have great power over Book Publishers because of their history of lawsuits and could threaten them. With this forum, FaceBook, and the Internet in general, they have lost their ability to control information.

Take a minute and think about what the Catholic Church got away with for centuries because they controlled the Press. Historians had to "reverse engineer" their historical records to find out snippets of what really happened in the dark ages. The Exclusive Brethren also thrived in the information vacuum. They also have quite a litigious history.

Today the internet provides a cumulative effect against LSM. Information suppressed for decades now becomes available with a few keystrokes. Jo Casteel's letter opens the door wide to the abuses of the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's. LSM can no longer dismiss their systemic sins as "rumors." Their bad teachings and practices have produced rotten fruit for decades.

Put it all together and we have serious concerns. That explains why LSM is so frantic these days.