View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 01:46 AM   #43
Ohio

Default Re: afazio - Spiritual Authority

Drake, your standards here would be sufficient for the Corinthians, typical Greeks who loved their earthly wisdom and their charismatic experiences. Sounds to me like you fit into the category of those who clamored, "I am of Apollos."

Apostle Paul, however, when confronted by High Priests, Kings, and Rulers alike about his ministry, mentioned his exercising a good conscience, a conscience void of offense.

Your favorite minister, on the other hand, had serious shortcomings here. God's way for the leaders of His people is not how much they know, but how they live their life. Crooked business dealings, peddling the word of God, and a life of stumbling the children of God tends to negate all that Bible knowledge.

Dear Drake, have you forgotten that many of us were also acolytes of Lee at one time? You are not preaching to the choir here. We have seen the guy "behind the curtain." We have seen how he behaved himself during times of testing. He was able to fool some of the people some of the time, but eventually the Lord had a way to expose it all.