View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 07:14 PM   #44
Drake

Default Re: Lee and LC: Home Runs and Strikeouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
There's no point in discussing anything with you, Drake. You aren't a person of good faith. You're like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually people get tired of it.

I invited you to come back and debate. I hoped for the best. But you did exactly what I said you would do. You disappeared for a while then came back with the same obtuse attitude you've always had, like nothing had transpired. And then it starts again. Going round and round in circles, like a freaking broken record. Like Groundhog Day.

You aren't fooling anyone anymore. You're just boring everyone. Get some therapy. Seriously, dude.
Igzy,

Sorry to disappoint you.... but....

This topic and some others are a matter of standing for the truth...orthodoxy... and standing against errors in teaching. Normally, I don't engage in discussing such errors until someone compares them with the teachings of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee as you did. That is what the stated mission on this forum is after all.

Therefore, more of your statements here and elsewhere need to be examined according to scripture. I don't disagree with everything you say, and I don't feel it necessary to address every perceived error on your part, but occasionally I feel the prompting of the Spirit to address something as I did in this thread. Therefore, whether you respond or not is not crucial because you are in a sense only the instrument or channel of the error. It's not about you... nothing personal toward you. I hope you do respond with a compelling scriptural explanation but if you don't that is okay too. You reserve that right and I respect it.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote