View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 04:19 PM   #38
boughtbyJesus

Default Re: Practically engaged to an LCer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar View Post
She said after we get married that I can go to my church and she can go to hers. We are both perfectly fine with that. The problem comes when we have kids. I really don't like the thought of my kids getting indoctrinated with LC stuff, though I am confident that if my kids ever set foot inside my church they will not want to go anywhere else.
You both may be perfectly fine with that arrangement, however, this is NOT how it should be in a Christian marriage. A married couple should not worship and fellowship separately. And when kids come along, that will only complicate matters further.

Take it from someone who is married to an active LC member. My husband and I have been married for over 22 years, and when he started attending this church approximately 8 years ago, my marriage became a nightmare! We have NEVER been on the brink of divorce but for the last 8 years, precisely when he started attending this brain-washing cult!! BEWARE! Although there is nothing impossible for our Lord Jesus, the haughtiness and pride of these members blinds them to ANYTHING OR ANYONE outside this heretical ministry. Tread very carefully and PRAY!!!