View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #1191
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Rand Paul, as much I don't like the crazy senator (like his father - who I liked but thought went off the rails with crazy at times - I like Rand the same way) but he's right to oppose all the mass surveillance by NSA.

I said it long ago, to folks around here (in Rand Paul land) but they told me, "if you've got nothing to hide then there's no problem." But there is a problem. I said, "but eventually they will be surveilling everyone, including judges, lawyers, politicians, congressmen, senators, and everyone else in government.

Let's face it, the legislators okayed it, and now it's coming back to bite THEM in the rear.

The sun sets on the Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act at the end of this year. Rand Paul is pushing to allow it to expire. So I doubt all these claims by Paul about Obama wiretapping everyone is true. He's just trying to make a point that all this surveillance is bad. And he's right.
Why do you doubt? Remember James Rosen' surveillance by Obama admin?

Remember Sharyl Attkisson? She literally watched her computer being turned on in the middle of the night, with the cursor moving around copying and deleting files, uploading and downloading files?

Now you know that computers just don't do that on their own!!! And then the official explanation she received from the Inspector General was that her "backspace key was stuck." Uh-huh, sure!

But hey, Rand Paul is conservative! He's a medical doctor. He's from Kentucky! So you really can't trust him. I understand that bro.