View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #251
Indiana

Default Re: MERGED THREAD: Leaders of the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
They cannot be helped or moved. I fear they may be whitewashed tombs full of dead men's bones.
But I wish they could have been with me last night at a Messianic Jewish men's group, sitting around a table seeking the Lord and scriptural truth - with the rabbi present. The question was asked, What area of your life do you think there should be less of I and more of Christ"? And, What is the baptism of the Holy Spirit? And Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit?

1st Letter to Seattle: "The positive aspects of the church I have never denied, as those who know me understand. But I am not one-dimensional, just considering the positive side - “Once a church becomes spiritual, many problems will have to be considered. If a church is not spiritual, it is peaceful and without problems. The more spiritual you are, the more problems you have to solve” (W. Nee, Church Affairs, p. 48, 151). If I address a problem, whether with a brother or concerning the churches, it is with deep sincerity and with one objective in mind – reconciliation of the members unto restoration in the Body. This has been my endeavor, whether personally with Joel Kennon or corporately, as with Dan Towle.
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote