View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #10
Ohio

Default Re: An Appeal to Ron Kangas

Steve Isitt writes ...
Quote:
When doing a Google search on my name in 2010, immediately one very positive document appeared toward the top, My Experience in the Local Churches; and one negative one appeared at the very top, Ron Kangas’ public word declaring at an international leaders conference in South America that I was a “man of death” and “one of the most evil speakers on the internet”.

I called his home to discuss this public speaking with him and left a message with his wife for him to call me. There was no response from him. I then wrote him a letter a few months later expressing my desire to fellowship with him over his concerns about me and my writings on the internet. But I did not hear back from him.
Here we can see the mindset of Ron Kangas and the Blended Oligarchy at LSM.

They are convinced that, as God's Deputy Authority over the whole earth, they can freely pass judgments on any and all things Christian. These "Spiritual Judges" don't need the typical legal proceedings which regulate our judicial system, and protect the normal rights of individuals. These "Spiritual Judges" are above all that. They can make up their own rules if and when they see fit.

Let's put this another way. If a sitting trial judge sentences a convicted criminal to life imprisonment, would he accept a phone call from that criminal seeking "fellowship?" Would that judge accept a letter from the criminal expressing his concerns? The obvious answer to both questions is "no, of course not!" In fact, the judge would consider this as harassment, and possibly further charges against the criminal would be considered.

This is the exact same mindset at LSM.

Unfortunately, based on the clear teachings of the Bible, Steve Isitt believes that he and Ron Kangas are both brothers, are both children of God, and thus should seriously pray and consider reconciliation. Steve is convinced that this is the proper course of action. I commend him for this, but, sorry to say, brother Ron Kangas is no longer just a brother. He got promoted.