View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #3
Adelphos

Default Re: Metro Seattle Area EX LC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
When were you part of the Seattle area LCs?
Yes, for 11 months starting the summer of 2018. When reading the Bible with a blended guy his RV of the Bible said Dinah was "humbled" in GENESIS 34:2. I distrusted the version since. Other versions say "raped". A mile apart in meaning but he defended the RV. Then the little god doctrine came up and the blended guys always claimed what they believed was not that teaching but it sounded just like it. The WL LSM books kept flowing and I didn't read them. We grew further and further apart on doctrine. A higher positioned man came to speak to us. He perpetrated the egregious teaching that God needed us, he left Christianity, you can find it all here in THIS ministry. Like it was a hotel-resort or something. He asked not that souls be saved but that we pray that "this" keeps going.
Later I showed the guys Acts 17:25 that totally refuted that nonsense about God needing us. They couldn't say anything. God's word is like that. I informed them I would not be returning.
Some LC member on another thread chastised people because the Day Star debacle, Phillip Lee and other horrible events are ancient history but I'm here to tell you the books, terrible doctrine, LSM directives etc. remain to this day.
Adelphos is offline   Reply With Quote