View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 06:04 PM   #53
byHismercy

Default Re: A Corona Virus Great Awakening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Great testimony here, including the need for visual info (better write it down or I'll forget), the dog disaster (won't get into my own story,) and the conspiracies (I hear them too, and some I believe.) The difficulty which thoughtful folks face these days is knowing that we are not being told the truth, at least not the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That seems to be true about everything. So what do we do with all of our unanswered questions? Inquiring minds need to know.

After identifying with your plight, I was reminded of this verse.
Here Paul sought the Lord urgently. He was inflicted much the same as we are now. What to do? Why and what is happening? I'm sure the beloved physician Luke did his best to help, trying all known cures, and then some more. Today, like a thorn, a spirit of fear is tormenting all mankind.

Then the Lord made it clear that He was in control. He said, "My grace." The thorn then, served a purpose, God's purpose. The source of it all was the Devil, but God's people were not abandoned by God. He was in control. There is a reason He allowed the catastrophe. His abundant grace is promised to us. We can trust Him. The King of kings is on the throne. And He loves us, always has. Be at peace, no need to fear.
Yes, Ohio. Jesus displayed His authority over the spiritual world when He cast the legion out of the crazed man, and allowed them into the swine herd. He displayed His authority over the physical world when He commanded the storm to still, crossing the sea.

Seen world? Check.
Unseen world? Check. Jesus has it All under His authority.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote