View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 09:19 PM   #1629
awareness

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Kim is the one who has threatened the US. Trump is only counter-punching the bully. If Hillary had won the election, she would be in the same dilemma, except she would probably buy more time like Obama did in Iran, at the expense of Israel and $150 Billion.

Kim wants far more than a little "recognition." Initially Kim wants the whole Korean peninsula, and he believes that striking the US and demobilizing us is the way to accomplish that. Kim believes that the US will not strike back, since that will put us against China.

Unfortunately for us all, Kim sees the HANEMP as his winning formula. Supposedly he can attack our infrastructure without directly killing any Americans. Then he is free to move his troups into SoKo, thinking we will be unwilling and unable to retaliate with nukes so near China and Russia.

Apparently the effects of an HANEMP would be similar to what has happened in Puerto Rico. Their infrastructure is wiped out for months. We now have 3 major hurricane disasters in less than a month, which will all look like mere toothaches if Kim successfully launches that NEMP which he has promised.

Meanwhile half the country has decided they don't like their country anymore. We have some serious issues here folks.
I understand your concerns bro Ohio. I share them. EMP's have been around since before we were born.

Again we're the pioneers of such weapons. All nuke nations now have the power of HANEMP's. And we have to deal with all of them.

Can't we work it out with NK too? I don't know. Trump and Kim have locked horns. We all know how important "saving face" is to the Chinese, and NKians, so maybe we can't.

As it stands right now, your concerns, and mine, are on high alert, or should be.