View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 07:02 AM   #15
JJ

Default Re: Just Left the 'Recovery'. What a Relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Oh she just had anger management issues and parents that spoiled her rotten...... she would scream and shout at the slightest thing, and not just around me but around friends, colleagues, taxi drivers and other workers, our own customers, little children... she was messed up.....

...... Most of the times when I lost my temper at her was when she was smashing plates on the floor and hitting me already.....

........No idea how to date, flirt or make a move on women, but I'm practising!
Bradley your ex-wife was also assaulting you, which is against the law, and was never taught that temper tantrums aren't proper behavior with anyone. She needed the attention of law enforcement and counseling. Proper shepherding would have pointed you there.

If you think you need to "make a move on women", you probably should focus on a heart change before looking for female companionship. Heart change only comes from Jesus.

Here's prayer you can recover from "The Recovery", and find true help and healing from "The Great Physician".
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 NASB)
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote