Thread: Testimony
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Testimony

Well I think we need a little balance here. There are many verses throughout both the Old and New Testament concerning the end times, there are many significant quotes from Jesus, Paul, John and Peter. Clearly the Lord and these apostles felt these words were very significant. I have always felt that it strengthens your faith and increases your appreciation for the Lord when you see how clear His vision was of the last 2,000 years. I don't think the goal is to "try and figure it out" as you should quickly learn that the fundamental factor in the equation is your relationship with the Lord. Rather I think the result of my study is to trust the Lord. As you see these things taking place you realize, OK, the Lord told me this was going to happen, He saw this 2,000 years ago, so maybe instead of panicking I should trust Him instead.

As for the trinity I feel that this topic is "radioactive" in that regardless of how you think the prophecies concerning the end time should be interpreted it is generally not considered heresy, but on the other hand it is very difficult to sum up your understanding of the Triune God without someone shouting heresy. So, instead I prefer to just quote the verses from the Bible and leave it at that.
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote