View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 08:11 AM   #195
Drake

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
There are many verses in the NT that discuss identifying and dealing with the false prophet. Judas is a type of the false prophet that will come at the end of the age. Having him as part of the gospel story helps the believers. Now it is easy to see that you can be in the midst of God's move on Earth and even so, one of the twelve is a false prophet.

Whether Satan "enters" Judas as a Spirit, or whether the Spirit of disobedience was "operating within" Judas, what is the difference? I don't really know if that distinction is defined in the Bible.

Now this goes back to one of the other questions I asked. When Judas hanged himself I think we would all agree that was not Satan being crucified on the cross. So if Satan is in Judas, but not in Jesus, why was Satan crucified (or judged) on the cross?
ZNP,

Before we go to the crucifixion let’s stay with this point.

According to Ephesians 2:2 the spirit operating in the sons of disobedience is the authority of the air, the aggregate evil power (the ruler (Satan) and his minions) as defined in Ephesians 6:12. That is the distinction between the actual Satan “Satanas” entering a Judas (Luke 22:3) and the spirit “pneuma” that operates in the sons of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2).

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote